“Amazing”

Ranked #1 of 187 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Thai
“Amazing”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Cheap, good quality and huge portion! I always get regular which is served in a box and looks small but when you put it on a plate there's a mountain of food!

2 Thank Aliciamottram

• Polish first
Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Really tasty food that is cooked very quickly in front of you, at a cheap price. Large portions were as the name suggests, we struggled to eat all of it. Will certainly visit again.

• Visited May 2014
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I was so impressed with the tasty sauce noodles! Had them plain with no meat and for a small portion, it was huge and I must say the sauce is amazingly good!!

marrakech
“Delicious, fast and really cheap.”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Excellent, I had the thai green curry for four pounds. It tasted great and you can watch the friendly chef cook it in front of you. Very cheap and fast and tasty.

• Visited March 2014
Phuket, Thailand
“Lovely food ”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

After reading good reviews, I finally managed a visit tonight. Ordered a green prawn curry, a red beef curry and a vegetable pad Thai. My green curry was nicer and tasted more authentic than my husband's red one which didn't have much flavor. The pad Thai was quite sweet but I think it was like that when I went to Phuket. Nevertheless it reminded us of our fabulous holiday in Thailand two years ago. I will be going back to try out different noodles!

1 Thank lovefood2002