“Excellent service”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

A very enjoyable experience. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable ensuring a good nights sleep. Each member of staff including the cleaners was pleasant and helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Hello Alison,

I would like to personally thank you on behalf of everyone here at Crewe West Premier Inn for filling out a Trip Advisor review.

I am pleased to hear about your stay with us and I am more pleased that you chose to stay with us here at Crewe West Premier Inn.

I will now print this review off and ensure all team members have a read as we like to see all guests reviews.

Amy - Premier Inn Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Longfield
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed here one night as meeting friends in the area. We have never stayed at a Premier Inn before but were pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious and clean, the bed comfortable and the pillows the best we've had in a hotel! The reception staff were friendly and efficient. Good value for £29 per room, would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for taking your time to write a review on Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be passing your comments onto all the team here at Crewe West, as we like to hear about how you liked your stay.

I am pleased to hear that you took us up on the Premier Inn offers that are avaliable online from £29 - T&C applys.

Many Thanks, and hopefully we will welcome you back when your in the area again.

Amy - Premier Inn Team Leader
cheshire, England
Reviewed 30 May 2014

As a local I decided to go here for breakfast for just myself and 2 kids. It as really good food but WOW we waited so long for it to arrive but good value
Just a shame we had to wait so long for it.
Carnt understand why they don't do a help-ur-self buffet rather than just have to order whatever u want then wait 4 ages

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Hello Jowwey,

Thank you for your review.

I will be passing this onto Sarah the General Manager of the Farmhouse, Beefeater . Sarah and her team will need this feedback as they like to know what our guests think of their breakfast, being the restaurant which surves the Premier Inn Breakfast.

At Premier Inn we strive to deliver our standards to every guest. We do not operate a "Help yourself buffett" breakfast as we like to ensure all the breakfasts are to a high quality and are fresh, this is also due to the Premier Inn not being over a certain capacity to make it into a help yourself buffett.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here last week for 2 nights and found staff polite, helpful and efficient. Rooms were spacious and very comfortable. Large TV on wall, fan provided without having to ask. No complaints at all. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Hello Juliet,

Thank you very much for taking some time out to write a review on Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am very pleased to hear that you had a good stay with us, I will pass on your review to all the team here at Crewe West Premier Inn, as we all like to hear about how we impact on the guests stay.

We all hope to welcome you back when your in the area again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Clean, tidy and quiet. Just what you would expect from a Premier Inn. The staff were friendly and location convenient for Crewe Railway Station.

Beefeater next door was friendly and good food if not a little expensive. Hand for Manchester by train.

Stayed May 2014
Dear Gary,

I would like to personnaly thank you for taking the time to write a review for Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on the service and the quality of your stay like all other Premier Inn's. I will pass on your review onto Sarah the General Manager of the Beefeater, which I am sure she will be delighted with. If you do have a spare 5 minutes if you could do a review for the Farmhouse Beefeater it would be appreciated.

We all hope to welcome you back in the near future when your in the area.

West Malling, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I don't know what they put in the water here but the staff are so very happy. They were chatty, always ready with a smile and quite often I found them singing or laughing with fellow staff members. The service I received was brilliant across all staff - from reception on check-in, through breakfast to check-out.

Quite simply I was amazed.

Hotel itself is fine; it's exactly what you think you're going to get but with amazing staff!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Hello Rodders546,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for Crewe West Premier Inn.

This review has made me smile today, when I have come into work. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at Crewe West Premier Inn and the team here were helpful during your stay.

I don't know what is in the water , but people say it is a special chemical in the Cheshire Air that makes this team so happy and jolly. I am so so pleased your stay with us was a great one. Here at Premier Inn nothing is too much trouble for us to provide excellent service to our guests and this review proves it.

I really hope to welcome you back in the near future when your in the area.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 May 2014

the staff and hotel was excellent i was on a ten week course with 18 others the staff were very goods rooms clean and you just had to ask for anything else unlike Holiday inn which are rubbish food was great we used to tell staff in morning what we wanted and it was there when we got back i wish i could remember names but one comes to mind Sally she was very helpful very good hotel have been back since for a reunion with some of the course and they remember us which was great would go back again john graham

Room Tip: sleep if you can facing pond and front swimming pool is a pond