“Outstanding staff at this Premier Inn”

Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding staff at this Premier Inn”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed at the end of June, together with an elderly relative. The hotel is situated just off a roundabout and I was concerned that there would be traffic noise but was very relieved to find that even with open windows, we were not disturbed at all. We sat in the gardens which are beautifully maintained and enjoyed some excellent food. The rooms are well appointed, a very high standard of cleanliness throughout, and very comfy beds. Difficult to find fault. This hotel is a happy place, made so by the staff, who, without exception, were more than willing to ensure a comfortable stay. We will stay there again and as a result will certainly check out other hotels in the chain now that we have experienced such a high standard accommodation and service for such a reasonable price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Turner044

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review for Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here, I will be sure to pass on your review to all members of staff her at Crewe West Premier Inn and also to the team within the Farmhouse Beefeater.

At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on the service we provide our guests and have the same standard throughout our Premier Inn Hotel's, So no matter where you stay with Premier Inn you always know what your going to get (We are all the same).

I hope to wellcome you and your family back to Crewe West Premier Inn in the near future if your in the Crewe/ Cheshire area again.

Amy - Premier Inn Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night on Saturday. The room was clean & reception staff very friendly. I would recommend this hotel.

We ate in the adjoining Beefeater & this was also very good for dinner & breakfast in the morning.

Plenty of space in the car park too.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review on Crewe West Premier Inn.

I will pass on your comments to the attached Beefeater who will be pleased to hear of your experience.

New Milton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We booked this hotel for 3 nights from 3rd July 2014. We have stayed in several Premier Inns and have never been disappointed. We were given a very warm welcome when we arrived, the receptionist was very helpful, explained everything to us and we were given an upstairs room - we prefer these as there's nothing worse than someone stamping "over your head" Our room was absolutely fine, very clean and plenty of space. The great thing with Premier Inn is that you always know the standard you are getting :-) We are seriously thinking about buying a Hypnos bed for at home as they are just so comfortable. The only slight downside was that it was very warm in the room but thankfully they had put a stand up fan in every room so this helped. We did have to ask for an extra bath sheet towel as there was only 1 yet 2 of us. I asked when we next walked by the reception and this was no trouble at all and when we returned it was in our room. The location of the hotel was ideal for the wedding we were attending and the outside areas were lovely. Plenty of place to sit outside if you fancied a drink or to just sit and read for a little while. We ate dinner at the adjacent Beefeater restaurant on 2 nights. The food was pretty much what you expect for a Beefeater. On the Thursday night, we took advantage of the 2 course special offer menu. I had the risotto which was delicious. My husband had the steak burger but he wasn't impressed. He said it was very dry and lacked flavour - he was gratefully to ketchup! We had the Premier breakfast all 3 mornings and were not disappointed. I like the fact that you don't have to have a "standard" cooked breakfast and can order exactly what you would like in the way of cooked food. There was a great selection of cereals (my favourite is always the Granola), toast, crumpets, croissants, fruit, yogurts etc. All of the staff we came across in both the hotel, and the Beefeater were very helpful, friendly and welcoming. It was clear that our happiness and comfort was of interest to them and they were more than happy to help with any enquiries. Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of staying in the area :-)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Guest.

I would like to thank you personally for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.

I am very pleased to hear that you had a great time ! I will pass on all your comments to my team at the Premier Inn, Which I am sure they will all be greatful of, as we like to know how our guests enjoyed their experience good or bad. I am very pleased that yours was a good one!

There is a news part on the Premier Inn website about our new Hypnos beds and how our guests can purchase them. Please take a look, They are lovely and comfortable.

I will also pass on your comments to Sarah who is the The Farmhouse Beefeater General Manager.

I hope to welcome you back to Crewe West Premier Inn, if your in the area again.

Farnborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very friendly staff from reception, night staff & right through to chambermaids. Lots of parking. Room, bed & bathroom all very clean. A lovely lady on reception spoke to the chambermaid to find me a room for early check in after my Dads request (who was already staying from the night before). Very good price too & a good location for the wedding we were attending. I found the bed a little uncomfortable & there was a strange buzzing noise near the wall when the head of the bed was but not anywhere else in the room. Reception advised to use the isolator switch for the extractor fan. I am a very light sleeper though.

Hello Stephbean2,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write a review for Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you were very happy with your stay with us at Premier Inn. I will pass on your comments to all team members here at Crewe West Premier Inn.

I have taken on board your comment about the bed, and I would like to inform you that Premier Inn as a company over the next few years will be replacing all mattresses to the new Hypos Mattress With over 1,000 pocket springs and a thick wool mattress topper, our luxury king-size bed has all the right elements to guarantee you a great night’s sleep, each and every night. We are currently in the process of having ours changed.

Hopefully we will welcome you back to Crewe West and you can try our new beds.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Excellent stay staff very knowledge able of the area, very pleasant too. Brilliant bedroom very quiet. Surrounding gardens lovely to sit outside. Will definitely book a premier inn again as it states on the ad.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Rosana

I would like to personnaly thank you for taking the time to write a review for Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us, I will be sure to pass on your review and comments to all the team here at Crewe West Premier Inn. At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on the standard of service and the quality that we give to oour guests and I am pleased to hear that this shone through during your stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future when your in the area.

Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

A very enjoyable experience. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable ensuring a good nights sleep. Each member of staff including the cleaners was pleasant and helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Hello Alison,

I would like to personally thank you on behalf of everyone here at Crewe West Premier Inn for filling out a Trip Advisor review.

I am pleased to hear about your stay with us and I am more pleased that you chose to stay with us here at Crewe West Premier Inn.

I will now print this review off and ensure all team members have a read as we like to see all guests reviews.

Longfield
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed here one night as meeting friends in the area. We have never stayed at a Premier Inn before but were pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious and clean, the bed comfortable and the pillows the best we've had in a hotel! The reception staff were friendly and efficient. Good value for £29 per room, would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for taking your time to write a review on Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be passing your comments onto all the team here at Crewe West, as we like to hear about how you liked your stay.

I am pleased to hear that you took us up on the Premier Inn offers that are avaliable online from £29 - T&C applys.

Many Thanks, and hopefully we will welcome you back when your in the area again.

Amy - Premier Inn Team Leader
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crewe
Travelodge Crewe Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Crewe
The Crown Hotel
The Crown Hotel
#4 of 5 in Nantwich

Been to Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel? Share your experiences!