“One night stand”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
Isle of Man
“One night stand”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I stayed here for one night while travelling in the area. The evening meal at the Beefeater was good value once the bill was sorted out as some items were incorrectly charged. Good value breakfast provided. What else can you say, it’s a Premier Inn and it lived up to their usual standard.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Hengate,

I am please to read your review on Crewe West Premier Inn. I can see from reading your review that you had a great stay with us, which I am pleased to hear.

I will be passing on your comments to all the team here who I am sure will also be happy to read.

At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on the quality and standards we provide in every hotel, and I am pleased to hear we met these again on your stay.

Amy - Premier Inn Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Bedfordshire
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

The family had a good two nights here while in the area for a wedding. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The lady on reception was extremely helpful when, at the last minute some of the family were late arriving for the evening meal and we also requested to add an extra two to the numbers.

Excellent value, no complaints

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Hello Goodgumdrop,

I would like to personally thank you for the review you have done for Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us and all was good. I will be passing your comments onto the housekeeping team and also the lady who was on shift that evening on reception. We like to hear what our guests have to say about their stay and I am very pleased that you enjoyed it here.

We hope to welcome you back at Crewe West Premier Inn if you are in the area again.

Roade, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Had a one night stay here. Good location at the edge of Crewe, over looking the countryside, with nice lawned areas, and outside seating. Nice patio area with tables, chairs and umbrellas.

Booked the meal Deal, and admirabley served by Peter and Lauren in the evening. Food very OK.

Both had full English next morning. Only complaint was that the sausage skin is virtually inedible-tough plastic.

Overall good value, and would not hesitate to stay here again if in the area.

Dear Guest,

Many Thanks for your review on Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am very pleased to hear that you have had a good stay with us here at Crewe West Premier Inn. I will be sure to pass on your comments to all team here, I will also pass on the comment to the restaurant General Manager Sarah who I know will be pleased to hear about the food & breakfast feedback.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future if you stay in Crewe again.

Leeds
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The accommodation is excellent, just what you would expect from a Premier Inn. However the Beefeater restaurant is rubbish. Poor food, 1 meal refunded it was so bad. Burnt Chicken, tough gammon, very disappointing

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest.

Thank you for your recent review on Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay at the Premier Inn, but I am disappointed about the experience that you received at the Farmhouse Beefeater. I see that you said that you had a refund on one meal, but if you are still unhappy please contact Sarah - General Manager on 012710 449122 who will be more than happy to go through the experience you received. I will be speaking with Sarah about this review and experience you received.

I hope to welcome you back to Crewe West in the future and hopefully the Beefeater experience will be a better one.

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hotel is fine but don,t use the beefeater next door for main meal. Ok for breakfast. Staff in restaurant where not interested in my complaint , only that I don,t report it outside the organisation! Hotel Staff were very helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Roger,

I am sorry to have been reading the review you have put on for Crewe West Premier Inn.

I see that you were un happy with the meal that you had in the Farmhouse Beefeater. I am sorry that you felt that your complaint was not dealt with. I will pass on your comments to Sarah who is the General Manager. If you are still unhappy with your meal, at the beefeater please call Sarah on 01270 251126.

Falmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Clean comfortable hotel. Helpful staff. Noise in hot weather was a problem since no aircon and next to a busy roundabout. Would have been fine with windows shut. Did not use restaurant so cannot comment on the food.

Hello Chris,

I would like to thank you for filling out a review for Crewe West Premier Inn.

I see you have had a good stay with us. I understand that the last few weeks in the UK have been a little hot for us all. At Crewe West we do not have air conditioning, but we do have some standards in place to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We have fans in all bedrooms, and we provide sheets, to keep you cool while you sleep.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 July 2014

2nd stay at this lovely premier inn. Although it's location looks as if it may be a noisy (just off a main road roundabout) it couldn't be more quiet and relaxing. There is a lovely, well maintained outside area with plenty of seating. Our room was immaculate on arrival. The room was large with the usual premier inn touches (hair/body gel) tea, coffee, milk etc, hair dryer etc.
We were lucky enough to visit on one of the hottest weekends in July and our room window had been left open to allow what little breeze there was in. Despite this the room was extremely hot - we had been provided with an electric fan which was appreciated but could have done with being a bit larger. It's a hard call as to stock extremely powerful fans would most likely not be cost effective to premier inn as we have so few summers where the nighttime temperatures rival the ones we got. Extra fans were available on reception and a very welcome container of iced water was available all day every day in reception.
We ate at the Beefeater restaurant on Saturday night and although the meal was good the service was a little slow. We had booked the meal deal for £22.99 each which included 2 courses and a drink plus a full breakfast the next day. We found this to be very reasonable.
The breakfast on the day we left was superb - self service cereals, fruit, yoghurts, croissants, juices, toast, tea & coffee etc. The cooked breakfast was prepared freshly for each guest and you just had to give your choices to the staff - there was no limit to what you could order. My husband has a very large appetite(despite being very slim - so annoying!!!) and he sometimes feels a bit self conscious ordering what he can really eat but he felt comfortable ordering exactly what he wanted. Excellent, friendly and efficient staff on the morning shift who couldn't do enough for you.
Despite the main purpose of our visit being a trip to Chester, we decided on this premier inn as we had stayed before and hoped it would be as good again - it didn't disappoint. Chester approx 10/15 miles. Also worth a visit is Bridgemere Garden World (approx 10 miles) and Dagfields antique centre (approx 5 miles).
Excellent weekend and can't wait to come back again.

Room Tip: Room 35 is a very good size. It overlooked the outside patio of the pub but we heard no noise from...