“Date night with the wife.”
Review of Miller & Carter

Miller & Carter
Price range: US$15 - US$62
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A unique steakhouse experience -At Miller & Carter we know a thing or two about steak. In fact, we could say that we're one of the best steakhouses in Ellesmere Port. But we'd rather leave that to your judgement.Because once you've tasted our hand-cut, 28-day aged British steaks you'll soon appreciate the care of our farmers, the exacting standards of our butchers and the passion of our chefs. Don't just take our word for it; book a table and decide for yourself.We're right next door to the Cheshire Oaks designer outlet, making us ideal for a spot of post-shopping lunch or dinner.The best of British beef -Our premium-graded British beef is reared on carefully selected, sustainable British farms. So whichever your favourite cut, we can trace every forkful back to the field.
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food. Fantastic surroundings. Jo our server was absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to go back again and sample the AWESOME SUCCULENT GORGEOUS food. PERFECT visit.

Victoria S, General Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It looks you've had a really nice evening with us so I am very pleased. I'm glad we could make your evening special and I will ensure Jo gets the recognition she deserves.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Some of the starters were out of this world and we would go back again for their nachos!! Very good mains too and tho more pricey than nearby restaurants it was worth it. Friendly staff - tho we needed to chase them down for top up drinks

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We have a new menu coming on in a few months and there are some lovely new starters and dessert coming on the menu.......watch this space

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Had the t bone it was cooked to perfection and the first bite told me that I was going to enjoy my food, breaded onions were really tasty as was my sweet potato chips and tomato ... Salad wedge with honey and mustard was a nice touch also all washed down with 2 pints of peroni not bad for 30 quid , I've had steaks at every other restraraunt at chesire oaks and would never go back after eating here ... Only thing I could say is my fillet part of t bone was a little small but that was my luck of the cut ... I will be ordering a full fillet next time because it melts in your mouth. Love steak! Bravo

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I was very pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. Do try the Fillet next time, it's pretty special! As you say T-Bone's can vary in the size of meat ratio on each side of the bone. If you enjoyed the T-Bone so much simply ask us for a big Fillet side and we will do our best.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We went earky on the friday, around 6pm. We were greated and seated right away. Lovely clean cut restaurant and very nice staff, I think we were served by Jo. She was very attentive and friendly. The food was lovely, we both really enjoyed our meal. We were offered deserts but couldnt fit it in. Nice place would attend again, thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your whole experience with us and Jo could help make your evening special.

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Thanks

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We travelled from birmingham to visit Cheshire oaks,on our way home we stopped for dinner at Miller & Carter. The restaurant was fairly quiet but that was exactly what we wanted. Our waitress was attentive and extremely thoughtful, the food was cooked perfectly and we all left empty plates. It is a special occasion and not an every day place for dinner and that's how the staff made us feel, special!

Hi,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review us. I'm really pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit with us, hope it was worth the drive!

Have you checked online to find where your nearest Miller & Carter is? There's a few in the Birmingham / Wolverhampton area.

Thanks