All reviews cottage rooms main building top ups a lovely evening meal cooked to order afternoon tea lovely room function room sunday lunch full english friends wedding beds were comfortable dressing table nice breakfast quiet location hotel restaurant nothing too much trouble
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Nice to see a hotel trying to re invent itself so there was a bit of work going on .for an overnight stop it was fine though .my room was in an annex across the car park from the main building but was clean and did the job .plenty of parking and a decent pub that’s serves food if you do not want to eat in-house .good luck to them .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2018

My husband and I stayed here for one night to attend wedding at the Thornton Manor near by. Very easy to find the hotel, on SatNav, one minute drive just off J5 of M53.
It was Sunday. Reception girl was very welcoming & helpful. Our room was comfortable, had what we needed for 1 night. Nice tea/coffe facility. Spacious bathroom. Comfortable bed. Plenty of free car park. Free WiFi. It has a very nice restaurant with excellent food & service.
We had to leave on Mon. at 4 am to drive back home in south Wales, there was no one at reception. But when I got home, I phoned the hotel, they have already sorted out the check-out from my card details.

Room Tip: Take your own shampoo & shower gel as they only have the dispensor on the wall.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My dad had his wedding here and we stayed in one of the cottage rooms! Brilliant venue and lovely setting! The food was lovely and the room was to a high standard and clean. Staff are all friendly and couldn’t not do enough for guests.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018

My wife and I stayed here while attending a wedding, we were extremely pleased with our decision to stay here. The Hotel was very clean and the staff extremely friendly and accommodating. personally loved all the greenery in the garden made a chaotic week fly by very peacefully.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I needed a place to stay in the Liverpool area and The Woodcote Hotel came up in my search results. I have stayed here a couple of times in the last 10 years, so thought I'd give the place a visit. I'm glad I did. The staff are all so nice. The place has a lovely friendly atmosphere and the food I had in the restaurant was fabulous. The rooms are clean and comfortable too. What more could you ask.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business