Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Handforth
UK BIRMINGHAM
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Loved staying here. Walking into reception you see the restaurant and bar in front of you the place was really nice and staff very welcoming.
I went into my room and found the room spotlessly clean and refreshing I could not fault it one bit I defiantly be staying here again.
I had dinner in the restaurant and food choice was excellent and loved the dinner I had.
Recommended to all who stay here if you fancy treating yourself.
Overall Excellent place to stay....

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank MEMSTA
John_Scott_Pinewood, General Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive feedback that you have recently posted on Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Thank you again and I will certainly communicate your positive feedback to my Team.

Kind Regards

John Scott

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Sheffield, england
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped for I night room only so we were close to the airport for our flight, we also left the car there for 15 days, they supplied a taxi to and from the airport and it only cost £100.
The hotel is part way through a renovation but that did not cause us any problem, the check in was very done very efficiently and with a friendly smile, our room was 203 was clean and all usual items supplied, we did not eat at the hotel the restaurant looked lovely.
While waiting for our taxi the manager John was in reception and he came over and helped us with our luggage.
Wouldn't hesitate to use this hotel again and will recommend to friends.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
John_Scott_Pinewood, General Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Dawn

Thank you for your encouraging feedback in regards to your overall experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

I will certainly communicate your positive review to my Team.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Bury UK
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed overnight for easy / quick access to Manchester airport next morning. Staff were very friendly & welcoming, dinner was enjoyable & well served. Will definitely stay again should we use Manchester (usually fly to USA from Heathrow)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
John_Scott_Pinewood, Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear John,

Thank you for your feedback regards to your overall experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

I will certainly communicate your kind words to my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Absolutely brilliant service, clean comfy rooms. Breakfast was just Devine and the new restaurant complimented the evening. All the staff were polite and catered for every need. Even John the manager greeted us on arrival. Simply the best stay in a long while.

• Stayed May 2014
John_Scott_Pinewood, Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback in regards to your overall experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your kind words I will certainly communicate them to my Team.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the very near future.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We did the park and stay deal which we felt was excellent value for money. The hotel is obviously in the middle of a revamp but didn't detract from our stay . Rooms were lovely and staff all very welcoming and friendly . The new restaurant was also very good,I had the fish & chips which were excellent. We spent a lovely afternoon shopping in the Trafford centre as it was only 12 miles away . Excellent stay I would have to say .

• Stayed May 2014
John_Scott_Pinewood, General Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive review on Trip Advisor in regards to your overall experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

I’m so pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay from your bedroom to the food and the service that you received.

Thank you again and I will certainly communicate your kind words to my Team.

Glasgow
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were supposed to stay for 2 nights but, sadly, due to our 1 year old being unwell (chickenpox not hotel connected) we only stayed 1 night.
It is refreshing to see excellent service complimented by top quality surroundings. The ground floor of the hotel is a mix of high quality and modern furniture with terrific artwork all in calming colours. It has 4* all over it. I understand there are further improvements going on in the bedrooms.
We ate dinner in the restaurant and were impressed with the quality and choice of the menu. Do try The Butchers Plate - real local food, a good variety and good quantity. The steak and steak burger continued the pattern and our daughter enjoyed the fish goujons. Perhaps we would have liked the stereotypical Kids Menu but for that 1 night stay our daughter did us proud!
We love breakfast in hotels that have "personality" and the attention we received had fantastic person to person interaction as well as top quality food.
When you find somewhere you like (and it's improving) you know you want more!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
John_Scott_Pinewood, Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest,

It is always great to hear such kind words especially regarding the refurbishment works we have had done.

I will certainly communicate your comments with my team.

John Scott
Also consider these accommodations in or near Handforth
Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
Hallmark Hotel Manchester
Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South

Been to Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel? Share your experiences!