Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Deanwater Hotel(Stockport)
US$128
US$177
US$60
The Wilmslow Lodge(Wilmslow)(Great Value!)
US$90
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmanchester airportan early flightwestern hotelsjohn scottpark and flylovely hotelquality hotelfunction roomwedding receptionbed was very comfortableovernight staywedding guestsminute drivestayed one nightfollowing morningwedding venuecar parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights so we could go to the Flower Show in Tatton Park. The . welcome was lovely. We were arriving rather late and rang to check on when the restaurant was open. The phone number is not an 0845 number but a standard landline number, and the phone was answered promptly and pleasantly. The room was a standard double/disabled room. (We didn't want a disabled room but it was more expensive for a bigger bed. It was quite a small room, but adequate with a HUGE and very nice wetroom which was very well equipped. Although it was extremely hot, the room itself was not excessively hot and the bed was very comfortable. The fire alarm did go off at about 7.30 pm on the 2nd night and we did not find out if it was genuine or a practice, but did as directed and went down the stairs to the outside.
The menu was not extensive, but again was pleasant and the service was friendly. The breakfasts were buffet style, but when stock was getting low, you could order what you wanted and they would cook it fresh for you
One tiny gripe was that there was only one lift and at busy times it could be a long wait. But at least there was a lift. I am not good on stairs so a lift is a bonus. Our room was just outside the lift but we did not hear it at all, The only noise was people talking while waiting for the lift.
Excellent and plentiful parking was another bonus as the hotel is on a busy main road. Very pleasant garden too, where you could stroll, or sit and have drinks.
All in all, a good stay at a good price. We will be staying again next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
John S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your overall feedback in regards to your recent stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

Your comments are very positive and I do apologise for the fire alarm sounding in the evening.

Thank you again and I will certainly communicate you kind words to my Team.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We have stayed in this beautiful hotel several times, and each time there is such a warm welcome. The hotel is run to a very high standard ,with excellent food and the best variety of breakfast food we have ever encountered up and down the country. The bedrooms are tastefully decorated, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. All the staff are cheerful and friendly. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: We always book the disabled room with a wet floor shower room. This hotel now boasts 2 rooms with wet floors and 2 disabled rooms with baths
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
John S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Alan

Thank you for your wonderful review in regards to your overall experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

I’m so pleased that your customer journey was on to remember for all of the right reasons.

I will certainly communicate your kind words to my Team.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We have stayed at many airport hotels both in England and abroad and this was one of the best. Not as close to the airport as some , but transfers were efficient and pleasant. The overnight stay at the hotel was great with pleasant staff and good food. All this and at a bargain price. We will definitely use this hotel again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
John S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive feedback in regards to your overall experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience at the hotel and I will certainly communicate your kind and positive comments to my Team.

I hope you have a lovely holiday and I will look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I needed to overnight in hotel close to Manchester airport

Hotel is based in small town, just 10 minutes drive from Manchester airport. Very nice and cozy. Affordable price. Just 45 pounds per nite. Rooms comfortable, big enough and quite.
Service is good. There is a small garden.
Staff is friendly and helpful
Restaurant is ok. The stake is not their specialties

Would recommend for short stay

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive Trip Advisor comment in regards to your overall experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and that you found my team friendly and helpful, I will certainly communicate your kind words with my Team.

I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by this gem of a hotel so close to the airport. The reception staff was friendly and helpful, and our room was spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. We enjoyed dinner at the hotel restaurant - the menu was inspired and the waitstaff attentive as well as cheerful. We walked in the garden out the back of the restaurant after dinner and that was very pleasant. This hotel was more than we had hoped it would be. We would recommend it !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
John S, Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your overall stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your customer journey, I will certainly communicate your positive feedback to my Team.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.