1,953 results
All reviews spa break party night neck and shoulder massage course meal park and fly hen party an early flight spa facilities health club food was lovely couldn't fault an overnight stay close to the airport good nights sleep following morning stayed here for one night treatment
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This hotel used to be called The Bellfry and it was a really dismal place. So needing a place to stay in Cheadle Hulme we were a little apprehensive about our one night stay. The new owners have worked wonders, the rooms are a good size with really comfy beds, the bathroom although small was neat and clean.
The reception staff were friendly and efficient.
We didn't have chance to use the leisure facilities, which you wouldn't normally get in a hotel that cost so little.
The dinner menu looked good and we will return again to this nice hotel.

Room Tip: This is an hotel that caters for a lot of functions so would ask the staff for the quietest room available. We stayed with a wedding going on and didn't have any problems. They also have a stay and park for the airport which isn't to far away but not to close that you can't sleep.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gloria W
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Stayed in this hotel with my boyfriend for the weekend. Staff are lovely and very helpful. Rooms are nice with a large plasma on the wall and large comfy bed. Nice clean bathroom. Restaurant was lovely, food was gorgeous (especially pan fried chicken). However drinks were quite expensive which was a shame! Spa and gym were lovely, better than I expected! Maybe update changing rooms! Overall fab stay and would definitely come back here for a relaxing weekend!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Isobellahardwell
Reviewed 6 February 2014

good location for a business meeting that was being held here.
room good size and clear (but not like the massive rooms you get in las vegas), but also had a portable heater ?
toilet didn't flush first few times
nice comfy bed
flat screen TV facing the bed directly! (this is never the case in most hotels!)
evening dinner meal not great for a vegetarian
good selection for breakfast though
friendly and smiling staff
hotel wifi FREE but in some areas there's not a powerful signal **hotel management if you are reading this, please improve on this***
also bad mobile phone reception if on THREE network hence the need to depend on the hotel's free WIFI
i didn't use the spa or pool so no comment on them

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We brought this deal not expecting to much as it was brought on living social, but how wrong we were, this hotel was definitely 4 star as stated, the staff were very professional and friendly, The room was lovely , bed very comfortable, WiFi in rooms, we were given tapas within the our deal, which was delicious, we sat in the bar ordering cocktails which were the best we have ever had, in the morning breakfast was great and plentiful, over all this hotel is definitely one we would visit again and again, top place

Room Tip: We had room 102, perfect
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sueBB0316
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel because I thought it would be nice and relaxing before my long haul flight the next day. I booked a deal that included a 2 course meal and breakfast.

My room was 431 I have no idea what was going on below me but there was constant noise. It sounded like there was furniture or something being moved around constantly. There was also a function on and the music went on long past midnight. So unfortunately I didn't get a good nights rest at all before my long flight today. I wish I had just stayed in the airport all night and saved my money.

The room was ok I didn't think it was anything special. The bed was comfortable enough. The bathroom was just ok. I really was expecting much more from this hotel.

I went down for dinner at 6pm the restaurant was freezing cold. I ordered mushroom soup and roast chicken.
The waitress firstly brought me the wrong starter so I sent it back. She then brought me veg soup which I just accepted coz I was cold and hungry. The soup was very over seasoned far too much pepper in it.
The chicken took ages to arrive after the starter. The chicken was ok. But overall I wasn't very impressed by the meal.
I had a very restless night due to the noise from the function. The next morning the lift wasn't working so I had to carry my case down the stairs apparently someone hadn't closed the door fully on ground floor.

The breakfast was better than the dinner. There was lots of choice of hot and cold foods. I didn't eat much but what I had was lovely and you could get your monies worth from the selection of foods.

At check out the lady asked if I had enjoyed my stay but didn't seem to bothered by my complaints.

I recently stayed in hotel ibis in London stratford which was only a two star hotel and I found that hotel much better than this one was.

Overall I did not enjoy my stay at all. I won't be booking this hotel next time I fly from manchester which is regularly.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo