1,994 results
All reviews spa break party night park and fly course meal hen party an early flight spa facilities health club food was lovely couldn't fault an overnight stay close to the airport good nights sleep stayed here for one night following morning treatment taxi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I stayed at The Hallmark Hotel Manchester, we had a wonderful nights sleep and the staff were second to none. We use the Park and fly there because we know our car will be safe too. We also get to use the hotel facilities ie: the hotel pool,Jacuzzi and spa which are included in the price.We would highly recommend the hotel to friends and family, without a doubt the best hotel in the UK that we have ever stayed at

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
LindaGregory, Manager at Hallmark Hotel Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Great to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back prior to your next holiday.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with my sister who was given afternoon tea and access to all spa facilities for 2 as a gift. The gym facilities are out dated, the changing rooms are filthy, the toilets I couldn’t even stand to go in they were so dirty! There were cobwebs on the window with live spiders in them too. The jacuzzi was cold, where the wall meets the floor around the pool is green with mould and the cold shower for use after the steam room was boiling hot when I turned it on, I had to quickly jump out, this could really hurt someone!!
As far as the food goes it was basic - my ham sandwich had jam on it and one of the cakes had cheese on it so obviously all the food had been handled together.
Such a shame that someone has bought that as a gift thinking it would be a lovely day out, good job I had good company and all was not wasted. Would not go again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KHB81

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear of the issues highlighted above regarding your recent spa day. I do wish the issues from the food was highlighted on the day and we could have got this resolved for you.

I will of course share the feedback with the relevant departmental managers to ensure standards are being monitored.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked one night stay with car parking. On arrival reception busy with only one member of staff and a wedding party arriving and a Groupon booking not found. My check in was done whilst the woman who was pleasant was on the phone sorting out a lost booking. Some things were missed ie how to get my taxi in the morning and my evening meal booking although paid had not been sent through from holiday extras. However she gave me a voucher and briefly told me where to park my car. Still not sure it's in the right place but others were covered in leaves and dust so.assumed they'd been there for a while or abandoned not sure which. The room hadp chipped and peeling paint and furniture which was scratched and had lumps out of it. On the surface it looked clean however once I settled in I noticed cobwebs on the walls and dust on the pictures I took a bath and noticed that the toilet was filthy under the rim. Went for a drink and a young lad working behind the bar had only been there a day and was left unsupervised. Tried to give me a half of beer that wasn't even a quarter full and had to get his manager to sort it. The beer had run out so I asked for a large wine. The poor lad filled my glass right up to the top. Whilst that was good for me he got reprimanded infront of me but he clearly needed more supervision and it wasn't his fault.
Went for evening meal. Got shown to a table and got my drink and menu. Wasn't told.about the catch of the day or soup or offered water. Had prawn cocktail to start with nice but not worth th 7.50 I would have had to pay if not included in my meal deal. Then had sirloin steak with fries salad and onion rings which was cooked perfectly and peppercorn sauce which was so thick it was very reluctant to leave the jug. No one ever came to see how my meal was or if I wanted another drink. Then came pudding. Looking forward to caramel Sundae. Aerosl cream sprayed on it. Disgusting. I might sound picky but this is supposed to be a 4* hotel that is run by young staff whilst polite and helpful lack that extra bit that you'd expect from a 4* . To top it off went to wash my hands only to find a dirty hand towel and an extra one in the wardrobe that had been screwed up. Will definitely not stay again

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear guest,

I am sorry to hear of the issues highlighted above, I will ensure the information is shared with the relevant departmental managers regarding the standard and training issues with the team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived at the hotel on Saturday to a fabulous atmosphere, there was a big ball taking place and loads of posh people drinking champagne in the foyer also another big function also going ahead.
We were checked in quickly and taken to our room as we had a load of luggge. Nice room bright and airy.
Had a Lovely Meal in the restaurant which was very quiet, everyone was in the ballroom and we had first class service.
Thought the Meal and wine were reasonably priced certainly good value for money.
Would like to have tried the gym and spa but didn’t have the time on this trip, but will get it sorted the next time we are up in Cheshire.

Room Tip: I only saw our room but presume they are all of the same good standard
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with ourselves. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the food and service during your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at The Hallmark Hotel on Saturday and had the most Amazing at a charity Ball. The Ballroom was stunning and looked beautiful with its black nd white theme.
Our table was perfect and our Meal was delicious. We had Beef Daube which was so tasty , everyone really enjoyed it, followed by a lovely passion fruit dessert followed up by cheese and biscuits.
Attention to detail was everywhere, our waiters and wine waitress were always there when we needed them and kept us topped up.
Our room was very nice and when we asked for tea and biscuits at 2am there was a smiling face bringing a tray up within 10 mins.
Breakfast the next morning was also good and served with pots of hot coffee by a very nice older lady, who couldn’t do enough for us.
A lovely stay and we will be back!

Room Tip: We had a large room on the fourth floor overlooking the front
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of your latest event at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back for next years event.