“Poor WiFi ruined a pleasant stay”

Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Handforth
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I rate Premier Inn as a good quality comfortable business hotel, however this time the 2 day stay was ruined due to the lack of reliable WiFi. When I complained I was told by the help desk to get a refund - I did not want a refund I wanted WiFi which seemed strange to the help desk operator. Completely unsatisfactory as it was a business stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

I would like to thank you for your feedback. Here at the Premier Inn Handforth we are committed to providing world-class service. We welcome all feedback so we can ensure the commitment we make to our guests is kept. I assure you that the issues you have raised will be dealt with immediately. Kind regards

Reviewed 4 August 2013

This is an excellent little hotel - the staff are very friendly and always keen to help.

The rooms are a decent size for the price. Handforth station is a 5 mins walk away and the hotel offers free parking for guests.

The attached pub offers decent food and doubles up as the breakfast location too offering excellent value, high quality buffet breakfasts (with hot food cooked to order).

Lack of aircon is the one small downside, but fans are provided (they are pretty quiet too) and the hotel's location allows you to sleep with the windows open if it's a little hot.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frampsta
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Thank you very much for your feed back. I am glad that you have enjoyed the warmth of welcome you received by our staff and enjoyed eating in the restuarant. I have passed your appreciation to all staff and team. We are looking forward to welcome you in future.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We were a complicated booking, gathering the family from far and wide to celebrate at Stanilands Hotel. The staff coped with our needs splendidly despite an initial muddle over some of the booking being doubled! We were eighteen for supper on Saturday, but we all sat at one large table.
Excellent

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the Bulls Head restaurant. I will pass onto both teams the great feedback you have given us. Thank You

Reviewed 17 July 2013

A quiet, but busy hotel with friendly staff. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Continental breakfast.was substantial with plenty of choice and taken in a pleasant room in the adjoining pub restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay and appreciated the warmth of welcome you have received from our staff. I have passed your comments to our restaurant team and they are delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast. We hope to welcome your back in future.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Excellent facilities, dining, and friendly helpful staff, great value for money, room clean, airy and very quiet, well situated for exploring Cheshire area and ideal for Manchester Airport, service by staff terrific

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and I will pass onto the team the great feedback you have given us. Looking forward to welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

It was as straight forward as the title makes out. Great location set back off a main road but was unaware of traffic or noise. The restaurant could not get any closer without being in the same building.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

But negotiating that bed???? And for someone of my small stature it was like a puzzle! First it rolls around the room then when inside the bed its like sleeping on a speed bump! The must uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guest have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. Your comments have been noted and will be duly followed up by both our Customer Services Team and the Management team at this hotel. Once again thank you for your review we do hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Handforth
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South
The Wilmslow Lodge
The Wilmslow Lodge
#3 of 5 in Wilmslow

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel? Share your experiences!