Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel
US$121
US$167
US$79
Hotels.com
The Wilmslow Lodge(Wilmslow)(Great Value!)
US$86
All reviewsbulls headthe pubpub next doorchef brewerrailway linemain roadrooms are cleanminute drivestaff on receptionan overnight staygood sizegood nights sleepcomfy bedfamily roomnight's sleepwould definitely stay here againpleasant stay
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Clean room, clean bedroom.
Great breakfast!
Soft Pillows! Nice huge duvet!
Towels, body and hair wash was Provided. Reception was friendly, and welcoming.
Could barely hear the road, didn't hear other guests either.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and I will pass onto the team the great feedback you have given us.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

A good location with plenty of free parking and friendly staff,room on the front which was a little noisy as it was over the main entrance.Otherwise a good value hotel in a convenient location with the usual Premier levels of service

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

pleasant stay, friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, very good selection of local ameneties, shops, restaurants etc which are just a short walk away. Although this hotel is on a main road, I had a peaceful and quiet 4 night stay, slept like a log!.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This hotel is seriously great value for money.

The onsite restaurant was very very good with a large choice of dishes and very reasonably priced with friendly staff who genuinely made you feel welcome.

The rooms and facilities and the Breakfasts which had literally EVERYTHING where fantastic and at £36 all in for my son and me we will DEFINITELY be back in a few weeks for the next stay.

Well done Premier Inn and all your staff.

Andy and Harry from Portsmouth

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

stayed here with friends for a few days before our holiday. The staff are unbelieveably friendly and so helpful. Victoria in particular was great. Our heating did not work so she immediatly bought up a heater which was really warm. She advised us on all the information we needed about the area. The masons arms (pub on trafic lights by hotel) was very friendly and had entertainment on some nights - worth checking out. Food at Bulls head (pub attached) very good. Thank you all for making our stay great.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay and I will pass the following information onto our team and inform Victoria, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel, Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind Regards