“Best in town”
Review of Coral Reef

Coral Reef
Ranked #23 of 113 Restaurants in Nantwich
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I've lived in Nantwich for 10 years now, and I've tried all the chippy's. Coral reef is far and away the best and I wouldn't waste my money and time going anywhere else now. Consitanly good food and service.

1  Thank fredandstan

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I've never tried fish and chips like coral reefs fish and chips, everything's freshly cooked and the service is great I come Nantwich a week every Monday and Friday for a special treat. Best chippy around, quality food!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great food and friendly staff with an option to eat in. Prices are fair and the chips are freshly cooked.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We called here one evening after going for a walk. The food was freshly cooked not at all greasy and excellent quality. We would definitely use this place again.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Delicious fish and chips ( and pies, sausage etc!) very friendly, and well managed, and they are very efficient even when there is a queue you don't wait long