“Good food good service”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Audlem, United Kingdom
“Good food good service”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times and it always impresses me. Their satay sauce is fantastic. Beware of the jungle curry. It's as hot as hell. The milder dishes suit me better and are very, very tasty.

It gets very busy so don't forget to book. Enjoy!

Cheshire
“Typically Thai”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This restaurant in Nantwich is an interesting reminder of Thailand (visited Bangkok, Hua Hin and Kho Samui in the last few years and enjoyed the whole experience) and is a great example of Thai food and service. Friendly and respectful staff and an excellent menu. The food was well up to expectations and the prices are very competitive. Been a number of times now and each time has been as good as the previous one. Great value and great food it has now become a favourite of ours.

Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
“Tasty Thai tapas...”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Went to Nantwich on a whim and ended up here after having a nosey on TA, and so glad we did!

Didn't want much so we opted for two items each off the tapas menu to share. Served promptly, presented very well and hot and very tasty.

Had the banana dragon dessert and that was a lovely end to the delicious tapas.

Would recommend the Golden Bags and fish cakes.

“Not impressed”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Well first of all, seeing as it was valentines night we were told we wouldn't be able to get a table till 9pm... So fair enough... We arrived and the place was practically empty... The food wasn't as to my expectations as I've heard it's a nice place to eat.. My dessert was most disappointing as I asked for the orange sorbet... It was like a ice cube and couldn't get into it so had to send it back for them to soften it up... The service I cannot complain about... Overall I was disappointed and so was my partner.

Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“worth a visit”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

shopping in nantwich and thought that looks nice and it was, the atmosphere was great even the carvings on the tables are worth a look the order was taken quickly when the food arrived it looked and tasted amazing the best thai food we have had outside thailand. the staff were great very helpful, a pity its to far to just pop over for a meal, but what a excuse to shop in nantwich. the whole restaurant was clean warm and worth the visit

• Visited January 2014