“Fantastic Breakfast Pizza”

Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: It's all about the Enzo Experience. That special feeling when everything comes together. Great food and drink. First class service. Buzzy atmosphere. Enjoy.
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We are regular visitors to Enzo's and visited on Saturday morning to try our first Breakfast Pizzas.

Enzo's surpassed their usual excellent standards to deliver just about the best pizzas we have ever had. My son had one with italian ham, mushrooms and an egg, whilst I had one with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and two eggs (thin crust with the usual cheese and tomato base). The pizzas were cooked to perfection, with the eggs still being nice and runny!

Bliss on a plate!!!

My son also had a kid's hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows - his comments - "It was absolutely heaven!"

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I've been here a few times when catching up with friends, as it's a lovely place to come and have a bit to eat and a drink. The staff are always really friendly and there's a nice chilled out atmosphere. The food is good, and I particularly enjoy the ice-cream milkshakes and hot chocolate. But to cap it off is their awesome brownies! Would defnitely recommend those if you're in the area :) Just wish there was an Enzo nearer to me!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I love my soya hot chocolates so fabulous to know I can get them from Enzo. I would say if you have intolerance to milk try this.
Thank you ...

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Wait half hour for one pizza from my point view is to long ( place was very quiet that time) and also one table who come after me was served first! !! No check back and ask me if I'm ok nothing! Never again!

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Very friendly and efficient. This means a lot. Food is good as well. We go quite a lot and our only problem is the parents with children. They often let them be noisy and run around.