“Tofu”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have had a takeaway from this restaurant for 2 years and I have enjoyed it . But in the last 2 takeaways I have found tofu mixed in with the chicken dishes. I will be going to another Indian restaurant now. Come on guys you have let your self and the restaurant down

1  Thank Christ H

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Went here for the first time on 21/04/2014 as it was recommended by some locals while we were there for the music festival. Although resonably small it is a nice and comfortable, v clean, good menu and reasonable prices. Cobra was good and we enjoyed two chef specials, South Indian garlic chicken and a Chicken coriander, both were excellent, service prompt and polite, would go again when in Nantwich.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Very nice food

Staff were very attentive

Good choice of Indian food and a few different dishes to the norm

I would Definately come back

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Terrible, Below average food and some of the worst service i have ever witnessed. There was even a bit of plastic bag in a naan bread.

4  Thank johnsnow1983
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Had a meal at the Red Melon last night with my Nan and my Auntie. My Nan is a vegetarian, she chose something from the menu and she loved it! The food is delicious, staff are friendly and the restaurant is clean and well decorated. Will definitely come here again!