“Breakfast”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely cosy bistro/cafe. We had breakfast. I had poached eggs on spinach and black pudding. Simply delicious. Tea made from tea leaves and strainer. So retro! The others, traditional breakfasts. All very good. Definitely worth a return visit.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I took my boyfriend here for lunch. He asked if there were toilets and the answer was yes. But no assistance on where. So i had to direct him myself. The lady then told me I wasn't allowed to sit at a table reserved for 1.30 even though we arrived at 12.20. She demanded to know what I wanted to eat in order for me to sit at this particular table. To which I answered a sandwich of some sort. She then replied saying as long as you're out of here by 1.20 then fine. Rude customers service.

Shame as food has always been nice. Won't be returning unless she isn't there.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Loved the decor & the incredibly friendly, welcoming staff. The food was delicious, the only thing which could have been better was the 'thick' milkshake. For £4.50 each we were expecting something spectacular, but were unfortunately underwhelmed. That said, we would definitely recommend & visit again.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Had lunch here during a visit to Nantwich, food very good and the staff very friendly, would definitely eat here again when next we visit the town

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Stopping for a quick lunch in Nantwich, simply because I had never been to Nantwich before, turned out to be a good choice. Charming people – and one of the choices on the menu was a large muffin with melted blue cheese on it – really, really good!

Probably helped by the good weather – we were able to sit outside and have a lovely lunch.

Recommended.