Both myself and my wife feel compelled to express our gratitude to all the staff at the crown hotel for making our wedding day the most magical day of our lives.
When we sat down with susan the manger we did not have a clue how to plan our day what food we wanted etc despite our very vague plan sue came up with all the ideas to make our day perfect and did it with ease she took all the stress off us .
On the actual day itself both sue and all her staff made our day run without a hitch despite only having a small wedding we got made to feel as if we were VIP's we had last minute changes on the day which were hadled fast and without question .
The room was also fantastic with all the character you would expect from a building dating back to the 1500's we had a very comfortable nights sleep.
Our DJ barry mills was fantastic and a really nice bloke . Also our pianist mr wooton was brilliant and broke the day up really well I would strongly recommend booking this duo for your wedding .
I cant compliment enough the Individual treament we received at the crown and strongly recommend any one booking a wedding in the near future to go and check this amazing historic building with exceptional staff out.
Please feel free to email if you have any questions .
Simon & Jessica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Hotel is a grade II listed building in the beautiful historic market town of Nantwich. The hotel has been a central feature of Nantwich for more than 400 years.The 3 storied building was burnt down in the fire of Nantwich in 1583, The hotel was quickly rebuilt by Queen Elizabeth 1st, with timbers from the nearby Delamere forest. The Crown Hotel now boast all the features the modern day traveller expects yet, retains many original features including an abundance of Oak beams, wattle & daub plaster walls and roaring open fires.All our 18 guest rooms are well appointed with en suite bathrooms and Individual designed features. Diners in our Bar & Grill, which has been recently renovated, can expect cuisine of the highest quality using fresh local products and wines from around the world in a relaxed and unique setting. The Bar offers an excellent choice of ever changing real ales. We are a CAMRA real ale venue. FREE car parking and Internet connection are offered to all guests.The hotel is central for the Nantwich Jazz festival, Food & drink festival and many other local and Cheshire events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel And Casa Brasserie
- Nantwich Best Western
- Best Western Nantwich
- The Crown Hotel Nantwich, Cheshire