Bought this trip through Secret Escapes and was not disappointed. The check in experience was good and the porter carried the bags to our room. The exec room itself (in the annexe) was spacious, comfy and clean. Huge bed which was so comfy. There were nice touches like free mineral water and robes for the spa to use. The bathroom was lovely - the towels were adequate size and fluffy and soft (not like usual hotel towels). There were a few niggles like the heated towel rail not working and the taps were too big for the size of the sink, but nothing major. Would recommend giving guests a smaller soap as the one given is way too much for 1 night and it slides off the sink constantly. Liquid soap may be more eco friendly? The spa experience was lovely. Warm water, sufficient loungers and great facilities in changing room. We didn't dine in the hotel but we ate breakfast here and there was a great selection. Good quality and good service. Efficient check out service and made to feel like everyone cared about our overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1816, Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star, Grade II Georgian Hall situated close to Nantwich in Cheshire. Part of the Hand Picked Hotel collection Rookery Hall is set in 38 acres of private gardens and grounds offering a selection of 70 well-appointed bedrooms and suites, extensive meeting and event facilities, a Health Club & Spa and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. The Health Club and Spa is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments with seven treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio and a Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house. Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was initially awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and has retained these for 2014 and 2015. The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 at the Nantwich Food Festival and Solo Spa of the year 2014 at the Good Spa Guide Awards. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire