“Nice”

Firenze Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Nantwich
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Nice”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband and I drank and ate here on a Friday night, we didn't need to book and the staff were very helpful in holding a table for us. I indulged in a lovely cocktail whilst ordering, the decor and atmosphere is laid back and rather classy. The food was good, my main of pork ragu was tasty but needed to have been hotter, my husband's pizza was pronounced really good. I found the volume of ambient noise in the upstairs dining area really loud, it's a design fault but I hate it when I struggle to hear above the din of other tables.
We would go again to see if we can move average to very good.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank alisonka
FirenzeNantwich, Director at Firenze Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Thank you for your review, very happy to see you enjoyed the setting, your food and the cocktails, along with the friendly and helpful staff. We will hopefully see you both again in the near future.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Regularly dine out in nantwich,but have not been to firenze for about 2 years, great service and stunning food.

1 Thank gribblar20
FirenzeNantwich, Director at Firenze Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you! It's great to see you rate our food and service so highly. Thank you for taking the time to review, don't leave it another two years before visiting! Thanks
nantwich
“Amazing AGAIN!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Love this place, fab night again. Food was out of this world! Service was brilliant! Not one bad thing to say!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank nantwichsarah
Thanks Sarah - it's wonderful to hear you enjoy yourselves so much when you visit us here at Firenze. We look forward to many more visits.
“Shocked at hosts rudeness!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Myself and a friend had booked a table for a Friday evening. On arrival we were told there hadn't been one booked(we defiantly had) instead of appologizing the host walked off with out saying anything to find the culprit. Without finding the staff he wanted. They plonked us down by the bar. Again still not appologzing for the mess up on there part. Rest of the staff were lovely. The meal was nice, but the garlic bread tasted like it had been dipped in salt, and was left.

Have been in the past with no problem. But rude manners by the host at the door, was just unacceptable for somewhere that usually good.

• Visited August 2013
FirenzeNantwich, Director at Firenze Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Please accept our apologies for this. It is completely out of character and as you rightly say, it's never been an issue before. Our Host on the evening has offered his sincere apologies too, as although very busy and caught in the moment he certainly didn't intend to be rude. I'm pleased to see you enjoyed the food so much and hope that you will visit us again to receive a very warm welcome.
“Finally found its feet.”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I come here a lot to drink & often to eat. The food has improved massively and is really tasty and well cooked. The price is reasonable and the atmosphere is always fantastic. My friends and I have has 1 bad experience regarding a booking but when we were there they sorted us out straight away. The cocktails are lovely and well made (even better on a Thursday when a selection are £3.95). The only slight problem is the service, all staff are lovely but it all seems a bit slow. Lacking a certain excitement from some staff (apparent in others) that I remember from working in a restaurant. I'm looking forward to my next visit. Wonderful!

• Visited August 2013
This is lovely to read! We're so pleased you enjoy the food so much and recognise the hard work which has been put in to improving our offering as a whole. As regular customers it's fantastic to see you think the food has improved even further. We will continue to strive hard in our quest for perfection!