“Lovely Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

The food was lovely, and the staff were very friendly and welcoming - but unfortunately it seemed to be chaos even before it was busy. Drinks never arrived, when asked if we'd like pepper or Parmesan (to which we said yes) the waitress never returned with said pepper or Parmesan. We had drinks spilt over us by a waitress (who was extremely apologetic) only to then have the wrong drinks charged to our bill.!
My husband attempted to use the restrooms, which were inaccessible due to tables too tightly packed into a small room, and somewhat ignorant people not willing to allow him past, he actually had to leave the restaurant, enter another bar across the road, use their toilets then return to us.....
Not going to return in a hurry, or at least not a Saturday. Such a shame really as the food was great.

FirenzeNantwich, Director at Firenze Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for your review Julia. Although mixed, it's useful feedback for us. Saturday evenings are especially busy for us in both the restaurant and bar, which does sometimes make access through the bar area a little difficult. I will ensure that every best effort is made to clear a path through and if there is difficulty please notify a member of management and they will do their best to help. Very pleased to see you enjoyed your meal and the service provided. Please do visit again, perhaps on one of the quieter evenings during the week when you can see what else we can offer.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Went the other night with a large group of friends. Cocktails were amazing!! Fast, friendly service too.

Thanks Alison - the cocktails are great aren't they?!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

One of my favourite places to go when out in Nantwich. It has a great location and the staff are very friendly. They provide a wide range of cocktails and there is always a great atmosphere in there.

Great to see you enjoyed our cocktails so much James. We have a new cocktail menu just launched so you must come again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Had a meal with my girlfriend and 2 friends, bar was superb, service was excellent, food was brilliant and the atmosphere was relaxed, definitely a recommended restaurant.

FirenzeNantwich, Director at Firenze Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for your review Marvin. Very good to see you enjoyed your meal and drinks with us. I will highlight your review with the team who I'm sure will be very pleased to read your comments! Thanks again.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I walked up Welsh row today for the first time in so many years and me and my wife decided to stop for a drink at firenze, after the young lady showed us the menu we decided to have a bite to eat, and we weren't dissapointed, the food was great the price was great and the member of staff was friendly and well mannered, she politely asked if we enjoyed our afternoon and if we wouldn't mind popping something on trip advisor about our visit, I've set up an acount on here now, we will be recommending firenze and we certainly will be back.

Thank you Mark and welcome to Trip Advisor! Very pleased to see you enjoyed your lunch with us. I have to agree it is great value at £6.95 for two courses. I think you may have been served by Tash so I will pass on your compliments to her. Hopefully we will see you again very soon.