“Amazing food! ”

Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Nantwich
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Having visited for the Christmas menu, I was not disappointed. The food was really nice and the staff were so helpful. The pub was busy (with it being Christmas) but the staff and food were top notch. I can’t wait to visit again this year.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

After a day trip to watch the rugby with my son we popped in here for tea. Great selection and quality food for the both of us.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This is a very welcoming place with a lovely warm atmosphere that caters for the whole family. We had a lovely family birthday meal, the food was fabulous with very generous portion sizes and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Wish we lived closer it would definitely become our local.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We visited the Leopard yesterday for lunch. We were immediately welcomed and chose our seats. This is a large and interesting pub with some quirky touches. There is a real fire. The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. Our drinks and food were beautifully presented and hot and tasty. We would recommend both dishes; the beef and ale pie, and huge baked potato served with a delicious little side salad, and filled with homemade chilli, steak, not mince! A really chilled out lunch with exceptionally friendly service.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

First of all, I have to say the portions are huge - normally I am grateful of this but when you are having a three course meal - it's very overwhelming. It was tasty apart from the chocolate melting bomb which was quite disappointing.
We were sat by the back door which everybody kept leaving open, we kept our coats on for the most part.
Staff were okay but quite slow.
I would come here again as I've had great experiences in the past, hopefully this was just a blip as it was Christmas and busy.