“Good coffee, good service.”
Review of Caffe Nero

Caffe Nero
Ranked #10 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Nantwich
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 8 May 2014

There are a load of coffee shops and cafés in Nantwich so you have plenty of choice. I was in the middle of an office move but also needed to interview someone for a vacancy and needed a place to have a coffee and a chat. Chose to go here and I wasn't disappointed. Lovely coffee, friendly and timely service and decent surroundings, I'm sometimes hard to please on the coffee frontbut this was great.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Since opening I go a few times a week. Always been great service, staff are great. Overall really great. A lot better than the dusty old coffee shops that are around nantwich now.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have gone to café nero since it opened the coffee is always good and the pastries and scones
are good . just lately I`ve noticed its not as clean as it could be, I used the toilets not good
I`d lose the dirty cracked soap in the disabled toilet, it does`nt cost much for a bottle of hand wash, if a toilets not clean it does make me think about the rest of the place its starting to put me off going in there which is a shame

2  Thank patricia j
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Use Cafe Nero when visiting other towns in preference to Costa Coffee which is my second choice.

The staff are very skilled at keeping the orders flowing.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

All seems good at first, fab location in the centre of town and nice looking cafe. However the staff were unbelievably rude, I asked for a spoon and got tutted at! And one member of staff was clearly heard using foul language by alot of the people in there. I certainly will not be returning here, they need to be careful, Nantwich is full of coffe shops and people will just find somewhere else.

3  Thank nantwichsarah