We stayed here recently, just for a break away. Easy to find, on the outskirts of Nantwich and only a few minutes into the town. We asked the hotel for a quiet room and despite the allocations being made already, they very efficiently transferred us to an upstairs room at the end of the corridor.
The room was excellent, warm and comfortable. The actual hotel was not the newest but it was clean, well decorated and had the latest beds and bedding. Quality is usually consistent but the service can make a difference. In this case it was excellent.
We didn't eat in the Peacock next door but went in later for a drink. Perfectly acceptable and convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel featuring 1000 pocket sprung king size beds in every room with snuggly Fogarty duvets and a choice of pillows, 40 inch plasma tvs and media stations, power showers and half an hours free WIFI.The adjacent Peacock Vintage Inn Resturant serves a choice of lunch and evening meals.We are ideally situated for weddings at Rookery Hall,Wrenbury Hall and Cholmondley Castle, and just 3 miles outside Crewe with national transport links by rail and 7 miles from the M6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich Hotel Nantwich
- Premier Inn Nantwich
- Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel Cheshire