We stayed one night prior to a wedding. The room was adequate if a little tired looking . Staff at reception were friendly and helpful, but the breakfast at the Peacock was awful. Overcooked and no taste and was not worth the £8.25 each we paid for it - we left most of it and filled up on toast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel featuring 1000 pocket sprung king size beds in every room with snuggly Fogarty duvets and a choice of pillows, 40 inch plasma tvs and media stations, power showers and half an hours free WIFI.The adjacent Peacock Vintage Inn Resturant serves a choice of lunch and evening meals.We are ideally situated for weddings at Rookery Hall,Wrenbury Hall and Cholmondley Castle, and just 3 miles outside Crewe with national transport links by rail and 7 miles from the M6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich Hotel Nantwich
- Premier Inn Nantwich
- Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel Cheshire