Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel
PremierInn.com
US$88
US$73
HIExpress.com
Ibis Styles Crewe(Crewe)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspeacock pubpub next doorstayed hereattached pubgood nights sleepfamily roomconvenient locationwhat it says on the tinpublic housetown centrefriendly receptionistwould stay againcomfy bedlady on receptionpleasant staynight's sleepusual standard
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stayed here for a friends birthday. Staff where beyond helpful and polite and smiley. Rooms where big, clean and comfy with everything I needed and I had a lovely nights sleep - with an early wake up from the pub kitchen opposite the only (minor) downside.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Good Morning - Thankyou for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found everything to your liking in our newly refurbished rooms. I have passed on your feedback to the Orchid owned Peacock Restaurant who will act upon it to keep early mornng noise to a minimum.If you choose to stay with us again please call ahead and we will gladly allocate you a room on the field side of the hotel which is quieter.
Thankyou once again for taking the time to write the review and I look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the future.
Cathy Crawshaw - Operations Manager

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Arrived at 8.30pm with an extra child in tow. I had booked the saver rate that is of course non amendable, but I called ahead as my plans had changed and instead of using the double room on my own, I wanted to bring my young daughter. No problem at all. It turned out that all rooms could be turned into twin rooms with a double bed and a settee that could be made in to a kids bed. The helpful receptionist (Karen I think) came up 5 minutes later and made up the sofa with fresh linen.

The rooms here are really nice, very modern complete with stainless steel switches, a soft purple light above the bed, and a huge TV. Could have done with a biscuit but the tea tray was stocked with tea and coffee. In common with other Premier Inns, the bathroom only has a soap dispenser. The shower was lacking in power, but adequate for a quick freshen up in the morning. Everything was spotless.

Meals are served at the pub next door, which requires a very short walk through the carpark. I didn't try the evening meals so couldn't comment. We had breakfast there. The waitress was polite and helpful. There were only around 6 rooms occupied that night, so the buffet wasn't overly extensive. All the cold essentials were there. I ordered a cooked English breakfast, as there is no hot buffet, perhaps due to space availability in the pub and small number of guests. As the breakfast was cooked to order and I was the only one waiting, I expected it to be good, unfortunately, it wasn't the best. The bacon was overcooked and my egg wasn't very runny. It was OK.

Overall I would recommend this Premier Inn. The breakfast was adequate. We paid £25 plus breakfast for the 2 of us, so I'm not complaining. We had a lovely day out at Chester, which is only 25 minutes away.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Good Morning I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and am pleased that you found everything to your liking. With regard to the shower pressure this is currently in the hands of our property department who are seeking replacements. I have passed on your breakfast feedback to the Orchid owned Peacock Restaurant and passed on your thanks to recepionist Karen.Thankyou once again for taking the time to write this review and I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.
Kind Regards
Cathy Crawshaw Operations Manager.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We always stay at Premier Inns because they are good value for money and very clean. Our room here had recently been upgraded. We had food at the Peacock next door but were a bit dubious because of the bad reviews we have seen. Our fears were unfounded. The food was delicious, good value for money and the staff (especially Linda) were very friendly and helpful. Would stay and eat here again no problem.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Good Morning Thankyou very much for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed your time at the adjacent Peacock Restaurant. We are very proud of our recent upgrade and our latest design of the rooms and beds.
Thankyou once again for your time
Cathy Crawshaw Operations Manager

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel when I attended a wedding over the festive period in 2013. The drive there was horrendous in very poor weather conditions. The hotel itself was warm and comfortable, though the shower was poor, but usable. Breakfast in the Peacock pub which this Premier Inn uses should be avoided. The staff saw my family as an inconvenience, yet it wasn't busy! I would use the hotel again, just not the restaurant - it's near Nantwich town centre so use an eatery there!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DennisW128
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Good Afternnon
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us here at the Crewe (Nantwich) Premier Inn, I am pleased that you found the accomodation warm and comfortable, with regards to the showers, after complaints we have now replaced them with a more powerful shower head so during your next stay with us you should see a notable difference.
With regards to your experience in the Orchid owned Peacock Restaurant, firstly let me apologise to you on their behalf for your bad experience, and I can assure you that I will be feeding back your comments to them.
Thankyou once again for taking the time to write the review and I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.
Cathy Crawshaw
Operations Manager

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Excellent staff very friendly and helpfull, our room was spotless, very good value for money,good location close to the m6 and very near to nantwich town,as well as being spotless our room was a very good size, modern and comfortable

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joy W
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Good Afternoon
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us here at the Crewe (Nantwich) Premier Inn.
I was pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your time here and had found everything to your liking and I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.
Cathy Crawshaw