“Great Premier Inn!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nantwich
Ripon
“Great Premier Inn!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights whilst I was away with work and it is one of the best premier inns I have stayed in! Room was well presented and I had a great nights sleep. Breakfast & dinner is served in the pub nearby which was really handy. The only issue I would have is that the rooms are awfully hot on a night! But I Would stay again if I was in the area !

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Good Morning
Thankyou for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us while away From home on business.
I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel to be the Best Premier Inn that you had ever stayed In that makes myself and the team very proud - thankyou
With regards to the hot rooms we always have a supply of sheets at reception to be used instead of duvets should guests require and an additional fan to add to the one already in the room is also available , we will gladly supply these for you should you stay with us again during the summer months.
Thankyou once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again I the future
Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
St. Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Well situated,clean and very honest staff would stay again when in the Nantwich area.loved the comfy bed and the choice of pillows.left something of value in the room on departure and they rang me to let me know so that I could go back to pick it up

1 Thank Susan J
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Good Morning
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and for your valuable feedback.
Myself and the team always strive to provide our guests with a brilliant stay and to reunite our guests with any property that they forget on their departure and I am pleased that on this occasion we lived up to that promise.
Thankyou once again for providing us with the great feedback and we look forward to welcoming you to stay with us at Nantwich again in the future.
Buckhurst Hill, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 May 2014

A place to lay your head and that is what it is. A wonderful bed with an efficient and pleasant reception. Adjoining pub is very average. Enormous car park and fields to look over. Ideal stopover and a great product.

Room Tip: They are all the same!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Good Afternoon

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us.
I am pleased that you had a good stay with us and for giving us your valuable feedback.
Thankyou once again for taking the time to give us this feedback and I look forward to welcoming to stay with us again in the future.
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Went here after a day at Alton towers with the wife and two young children had a very warm welcome the room was great one of the best premier inns I've stayed in it had a king size and two single beds and still loads of room
Had diner at the pub next to the hotel which had bad reviews but still went there and we wasn't disappointed will defo stop again

Good Afternoon
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and am pleased that you found evereything to your satisfaction in our hotel and in the adjacent Peacock Restaurant.
I hope that you had a very enjoyable day at Alton Towers.
Thankyou once again for your valuable feedback and I look forward to welconing you to stay with us again in the future.
Operations Manager.
powys
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Rooms very clean and tidy, hairdryers in the rooms and extra bed linen and pillows staff helpful, nice food.stayed one night to attend a wedding but would stay there again plenty of room to park the car.

Good Afternoon
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your first Premier Inn experience and that you chose our hotel for that occasion.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and for yor valuable feedback which I will pass onto the team here at the Premier Inn who always strive to make sure that our guests have a great stay with us and want to return.
I will also pass on your feedback to the team at the adjacent Peacock Restaurant.
Thankyou once again for taking the time to give us the valuable feedback and I look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the future.
Aberystwyth
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Visited a Premier Inn for the first time and it won't be the last; it lived up to the Lenny Henry hype and was really comfortable, well-equipped, clean and the staff really friendly. Couldn't fault it and have booked another Premier Inn for September.
The only slight let-down was the 'Peacock' pub attached to it; dinner wasn't great - proficiently microwaved - and breakfast wasn't much to write home (or to TripAdvisor!!) about. Staff were nice/friendly enough but could have done without the ear-splitting, head-banging music coming out of the kitchen at breakfast time too! Probably wouldn't bother with food here again. No complaints about the hotel though.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Good Morning
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your first Premier Inn experience and I am pleased that you chose our hotel for that occasion.
I have passed on your wonderful comments to the team who are always pleased to be recognised for the amazing job that they do.
I have also passed on your feedback to the Peacock Restaurant next door and as this is owned by Orchid a separate Company from the Premier Inn I have put my trust in them to act upon it so as not to mar the future guest experience.
Thankyou once again for writing this review and I hope to welcome you to stay with us again in the future.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel, it's a friendly place with the most helpful staff. They went above and beyond their remit to help me out. Really kind. It's got a personal feel this hotel, we were made most welcome at the hotel and in the restaurant next door.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Good Morning
I would like to the thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and I am pleased that you enjoyed your time at Nantwich.
The team at Nantwich take pride in their work and are always happy to get feedback from our guests they will be very happy to read your kind comments.
Thankyou once again for taking the time to write this review and we look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the future.
Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nantwich
The Crown Hotel
#5 of 5 in Nantwich
Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel
Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel, Golf & Spa
Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel? Share your experiences!