“MUCH NICER INSIDE THAN OUTSIDE. VERY WELCOMING HOTEL”

Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nantwich
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

A refreshingly pleasant hotel. Rooms are to a high standard - immaculately clean and very modern. The staff are great. Pat checked us in - she was polite, extemely efficient and super helpful. Colin helped when we needed assistance in the evening - a lovely man - nothing too much trouble.

My advice? If you need to stay near Nantwich, you can't beat this place!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LEWANKAI
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Good Afternoon
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and I am pleased that you found everything that you required to ensure a good nights sleep in your refurbished room .
I have passed on your feedback to the team in particular Pat and Colin, who looked after you during your stay.
Thankyou once again and we look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again the next time you visit Nantwich.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Premier Inn Nantwich ,
recently updated
we stayed in room 3 , a large family room , this was better than expected , clean, modern, very tidy , view , all good stuff, staff were superb and were all really friendly and helpful, they were a great team
beds were really comfy, fresh towels every day, first class , you are an assett to the premier inn empire , thanks a lot guys

Room Tip: room 3 is the biz for families 2 x king size beds and a single
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Good Afternoon
I would like to thank you personally for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us.
Room 3 is an amazing room for familes with lots of space coupled with the view out over the countryside of Cheshire.
I have given your feedback to the team who always strive to ensure our guests have everything that they need to make their stay a good one.
Thankyou once again for writing the review and we look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Exactly as would expect from a premier inn. A really good room and the basics done well. Slept well and quiet even though my room 10 yards from 'reception door' . Very good and no qualms recommending.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Larry M

Good Afternoon
I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and both myself and the team are very pleased that you found everything in our refurbished hotel to your liking and we look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the future when you visit tha Nantwich area.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

As with all Premier Inns, this one in Nantwich (West Crewe) is great value for money. The rooms are spotlessly clean, of good size and conatin all that's needed for a quiet and restful overnight stay.

Here, the hotel benefits from having The Peacock nearby where meals are served. Theough just an "average steak house" on the face of it, it is one of the few places where my wife has asked for a blue steak and got exactly what she asked for. Restaurants in UK have a habit of overcooking meat and when my wife says blue, she means "pale blue". Here, she got precisely what she wanted (as did I) and we left as happy bunnies!

You can trust Premier Inns. They always deliver what they promise, and we shall surely be going back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and for giving both ourselves and the Orchid owned Peacock Restaurant such amazing feedback, I have passed on your feedback to the teams in both areas.
Kind Reagrds

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is a typical Premier Inn , clean and comfortable with friendly staff and convenient location. Rooms are decent size, large screen television and little road noise. The car park is in a poor state with large pot holes and few markings. The worst thing is the food which is provided by the pub next door, apparently not owned by Premier Inn. On the 2 mornings we went there for breakfast , the choice offered did not match the advert is the rooms. The tables were sticky and furniture and decor tired. The sausages were of the cheapest quality and the coffee luke warm and tasteless. The one waiter was friendly and doing his best but was totally overstretched and running to try and keep up despite less than half tables occupied. Overall the biggest factor not to return to this hotel was the pub for breakfast, not what you would expect from Premier Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark C

Good Morning
Thankyou for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us I am happy to hear that you found everything to your liking in our Premier Inn and that the team were helpful and your room spacious and clean. I am however very concerned that you found the adjacent Orchid owned Peacock restaurant experience to be far from satisfactory on so many levels all that I can do is apologise on their behalf and assure you that I have passed on your feedback to them as I find this as unacceptable as yourself and that I will be monitoring to ensure that this feedback is acted upon.
Thankyou once again for your feedback and I hope to welcome you to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The hotel looks to have been recently refurbished. The room was very good, clean and tidy. There was a nice modern large screen LCD TV. Staff was courteous. The car park could do with some up keep, work out, poor markings and holes. The pub next door is used for breakfast and the only close option for an evening meal. The pub was not the best decor wise and did smell somewhat. The staff were fine and the food was okay if you just wanted to get in and out. Note to premier inn business card users; you can’t use your card for the meal! The breakfast was in the same hotel and that was a better experience with good food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Good Afternoon I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and I am pleased that you found everything to your liking in our newly refurbished hotel.
With regards to the Orchid owned Peacock Restaurant situated next to us they are awaiting a date for their refurbishment to start which will greatly improve the current decor.
I am concerned that you encountered a problem using your Premier Inn Business Account card at the Peacock and would like you to contact me on 01270 626309 to discuss this issue as with other restaurants situated next to Premier Inns the use of. Business Account is not a problem and I would like to take it up with them why on this occasion it was not accepted.
Thankyou once again for your valuable feedback and I look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights whilst I was away with work and it is one of the best premier inns I have stayed in! Room was well presented and I had a great nights sleep. Breakfast & dinner is served in the pub nearby which was really handy. The only issue I would have is that the rooms are awfully hot on a night! But I Would stay again if I was in the area !

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Good Morning
Thankyou for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us while away From home on business.
I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel to be the Best Premier Inn that you had ever stayed In that makes myself and the team very proud - thankyou
With regards to the hot rooms we always have a supply of sheets at reception to be used instead of duvets should guests require and an additional fan to add to the one already in the room is also available , we will gladly supply these for you should you stay with us again during the summer months.
Thankyou once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again I the future
Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nantwich
The Crown Hotel
#5 of 5 in Nantwich
Holiday Inn Express Crewe
Best Western Crewe Arms Hotel
Travelodge Crewe Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel? Share your experiences!