“Great food and lovely staff!”
Review of Amici - CLOSED

Amici
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Great food and lovely staff!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

So far myself and my boyfriend have struggled to find an Italian restaurant local to us that we really liked but we've finally found it!

It was early evening so very quiet but we were welcomed as soon as we walked in. The owner served us and explained all of the specials to us before we ordered. Our starters were lovely and cooked to perfection (my boyfriend particularly enjoyed the muscles). Mains were once again high quality and we both polished off every last bite!

By this point we were both stuffed but still managed a desert and we were not disappointed. We went for the Tiramisu and the Crème Brulee and once again we had no complaints. When we received the bill, we were pleasantly surprised that it only came to just under £47 which I think was very reasonable for 2 people to have 3 courses each. Once we paid we were offered a shot of Limón cello to finish off.

Both the food and the staff were impressive. We felt welcome and valued as customers and we will definitely be returning and recommending to friends.

1 Thank NicoleB1993

Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We were four people for a Thursday night and ordered starter, mains and two days. The service was excellent, the choice of dishes was wide and everyone was very happy with their meals. My husband said his' medium ' steal was a little overdone but the pepper sauce was to die for. We shared two bottles of champagne and a red wine and at the end of the evening, a bottle of Limoncello was pretty much set bang to rights. We probably would have stayed the night if they had let us but we didn't feel pushed out and spent about three and a half hours over dinner.

So excited for this little business, the team are clearly working really hard to make dining there a great experience. They even brought our friend a tiramisu with a sparkler in it as we mentioned it was his birthday. Nice touch!

In my experience of Nantwich Italian restaurants, this knocks socks off the competition.
Thanks for an excellent evening, we will be back!

1 Thank firebirdasusual
UK
“Always a lovely evening”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

By the time my first visit to Amici ended, I felt like a valued regular who had been going to the restaurant for 20 years. I have been back many times since - I am always made to feel welcome, and the food is always fantastic. I am working my way through the menu (though I always opt for the bruschetta as a starter - it's become an addiction!) and have yet have a meal that I would not happily order again. My meal at Amici is a highlight of my week.

2 Thank CasmiUK
UK
“Tasty Italian food in a cosy setting”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had dinner on a Saturday evening. Tasty and authentic Italian food. Owner is very friendly. Restaurant was very lively. I had calamari followed by seafood pasta which was good. my partner had a special as a starter followed by veal which he really enjoyed. It is really nice to eat in an Italian restaurant that is not part of a chain.

Nantwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favourite restaurant in Nantwich!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Definitely worth a visit. We go at least once a month for tea on a Friday or Saturday and have starters, mains, couple of drinks each - well priced! Fabulous service and atmosphere, very authentic Italian! Relaxed environment and great food!

• Visited April 2014