“Best italian restaurant iv ever been too”
Review of Amici - CLOSED

Amici
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I had the most amazing experience. It's a shame that the previous restaurant which was called la perla comments are filtering through to this 5 star restaurant. Which is now called amici which is under new management. So disregard the negative comments and check it out :)

3  Thank Lisaaa124

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Small menu with some real quality dishes. We had the seafood special starter and it was top. Really authentic feel and lovely staff. Would recommend.

2  Thank Marshy16a
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

So far myself and my boyfriend have struggled to find an Italian restaurant local to us that we really liked but we've finally found it!

It was early evening so very quiet but we were welcomed as soon as we walked in. The owner served us and explained all of the specials to us before we ordered. Our starters were lovely and cooked to perfection (my boyfriend particularly enjoyed the muscles). Mains were once again high quality and we both polished off every last bite!

By this point we were both stuffed but still managed a desert and we were not disappointed. We went for the Tiramisu and the Crème Brulee and once again we had no complaints. When we received the bill, we were pleasantly surprised that it only came to just under £47 which I think was very reasonable for 2 people to have 3 courses each. Once we paid we were offered a shot of Limón cello to finish off.

Both the food and the staff were impressive. We felt welcome and valued as customers and we will definitely be returning and recommending to friends.

1  Thank NicoleB1993
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We were four people for a Thursday night and ordered starter, mains and two days. The service was excellent, the choice of dishes was wide and everyone was very happy with their meals. My husband said his' medium ' steal was a little overdone but the pepper sauce was to die for. We shared two bottles of champagne and a red wine and at the end of the evening, a bottle of Limoncello was pretty much set bang to rights. We probably would have stayed the night if they had let us but we didn't feel pushed out and spent about three and a half hours over dinner.

So excited for this little business, the team are clearly working really hard to make dining there a great experience. They even brought our friend a tiramisu with a sparkler in it as we mentioned it was his birthday. Nice touch!

In my experience of Nantwich Italian restaurants, this knocks socks off the competition.
Thanks for an excellent evening, we will be back!

1  Thank firebirdasusual
Reviewed 14 May 2014

By the time my first visit to Amici ended, I felt like a valued regular who had been going to the restaurant for 20 years. I have been back many times since - I am always made to feel welcome, and the food is always fantastic. I am working my way through the menu (though I always opt for the bruschetta as a starter - it's become an addiction!) and have yet have a meal that I would not happily order again. My meal at Amici is a highlight of my week.

2  Thank CasmiUK