“World Class ”

Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Romazzino was opened in August 2007 by its owners, Giuseppe and Peppe, who are experienced restaurateurs. Our unique style of Italian food ensures that diners delight in the complete meal experience. Apart from our extended A la Carte menu, we also offer a good variety of fresh fish and seafood every day, the head waiter will be happy to explain to you how it is cooked and served. Romazzino is also a great place to have a light Lunch with colleagues, friends and family.
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Been here loads of times and again today with my 2 kids and parents. This truly is world class food and service. I signed up to trip advisor today just to share with everyone what a top restaurant this is and to thank the guys for a lovely lunch . It's the essential to detail I love - my son dropped his fish cake and they offered to cook him another free of charge. This is just one example of the friendly professional service you can expect . I celebrated my 40th there last year and with other 30 guests nothing was too much trouble. If I could afford it I would eat there every night. I will be back there soon to enjoy another great meal and more Serie A chat with the guys!

1  Thank RobertoMartinez1

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Ate there recently, prior to visiting the Nantwich Players Theatre (just round the corner). As well as being particularly convenient for a pre-theatre dinner it is also a very good value restaurant.
I had the calamares followed by Scillian sea food linguine. Wife had the risotto. I was very happy with mine, wife somewhat overfaced - it was a lot of risotto!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ate in here with friends on Sunday afternoon. Lots of choice and all 4 diners very happy with their food. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal here - it never disappoints!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We went to Romazzino to celebrate our wedding anniversary, having not dined there for quite a while. We shared a fish platter which was very good and the king prawns were particularly sweet and tasty. My husband chose the lamb as a main course which was excellent. Cooked pink as requested, it was tender and succulent. Unfortunately my pasta was not so good. I chose the tortellini with lobster mouse, which had very little taste at all. The mouse was rather dry and only one "parcel" tasted of lobster, and the surrounding seafood bisque also had little taste - disappointing overall. My husband enjoyed his lemon posset dessert and I had the baked Alaska, which was rather too large for me to eat. Overall we had a pleasant evening with excellent wine and good service.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Stunning food - there were 7 of us and we all agreed that starters, mains and desserts were all outstanding!

Will be going back again soon