“Stunning”

Wall Hill Farm Guest House
Ranked #1 of 8 Northwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This weekend my friend Angela and I were pleasantly surprised when our other halves decided to take us on a surprise weekend away and WHAT a surprise! This guest house not only has stunning views, wonderful eateries in walking distance, and the most COMFORTABLE beds, but the staff and owners are exceptionally friendly. The Breakfast (that was included in the price) was beautiful and the eggs were from their own chickens on site. They were so welcoming and willing to talk whenever we were just wondering around the property, but they were not intrusive (and they had a fantastically gentle and playful dog!!) The room my Fiance booked for us was a wonderful English Country Cottage style room with fantastic views over the valley, an amazingly comfortable bed, a lovely warm bath, and so much natural light coming in we barely needed to turn the light on 'til late at night. The ability to use the lounge at any time allowed us to spend time with our friends at the guest house as well as when we were exploring the lovely walks by the canal and the Hazel Pear in (which is a must if you stay here!)
It really was wonderful and we are coming back again soon! Firm recommendation to anyone!

Room Tip: Room 1 (The Country Room) has a bath, and the best views. From what I saw of the other rooms they ar...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My bridemaids took me away for a surprise mini hen do over the weekend, we went Sedgwaying at Delemere in the morning and popped in to drop our things off before exploring the area further in the afternoon. We had a delightful welcome from the owners and were overwhelmed by just how beautiful our room was. Not just stunning but spotless to boot! Great facilities and excellent hospitality tray. We had an awesome nights sleep followed by an out of this world breakfast, freshly produced Wall Hill Eggs, bacon to die for and a full English like no other complimented by home baked bread and a lovely buffet. Unfortunately we were only staying one night, but we will definitely be back and for longer next time. Thank you so much for making our weekend that little bit more special!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was attending a race meeting at Oulton Park as my son was entering and decided to stay here for a night. We had the english coutry room. Ive never stayed in anything so beautiful. All the rooms were of a different nature. The breakfact was very varied and the owners were very friendly. I recommend this as first class. The next morning Richard the owner arranged an earlier breakfast for my son and his friend as they had to be at the park by 8.30. He was very obliging. We was even told of recommended restaurants to visit

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lindagarrod
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Just got back from a weekend away at Wall Hill Farm Guest house - this place is outstanding and highly recommend to anyone considering staying here. The service and information given both prior and during our stay was excellent. with great advice where to eat ect. The following morning Richard arranged an earlier breakfast for my partner and friends who needed to leave earlier than when breakfast was due to start.

The rooms where amazing! We had 4 separate rooms between our party and they where all equally beautiful - each with there own décor and point of difference.

Thank you for the most enjoyable to stay. We hope to return soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emilyh123279
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Just got back from an over night stay ,what a lovely place deco etc very tasteful ,very friendly people every room is different ,the breakfast was 100% free range eggs from their own hens home made bread .wish we cud of stayed two nights

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night in the Feng Shui room. The rooms are all situated in an old milking shed, which has been beautifully converted. The rooms are immaculately presented, more expected in a luxury hotel than a B&B. The hosts were very welcoming, and the breakfast cooked to perfection. I have no hesitation in recommending a stay here.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had a lovely stay for one night in Wall Hill Farm Guest House. The owners were incredibly kind in advance giving me lots of useful information on where I could eat in the area and how to check in if I arrived late in the day. It all went very smoothly thanks to their advice. The room itself was gorgeous, very stylishly decorated and it all felt very individual and unique. Breakfast the next morning was delicious, prepared fresh and a very good choice. I would certainly recommend this excellent Guest House to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Morgan V
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northwich
Marston's Inn Hartford Hall
#2 of 9 in Knutsford
The Old Hall Hotel
The Old Hall Hotel
#2 of 3 in Frodsham

Been to Wall Hill Farm Guest House? Share your experiences!