“What a great day out!”
Review of Cheshire Falconry

Cheshire Falconry
More attraction details
Owner description: Cheshire falconry offer hands on bird of prey experiences , to take up the Gauntlet and fly Owls , Hawks and Eagles in the heart of the Cheshire Counryside
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great day out!”
Reviewed 11 November 2011

Enjoyed the whole thing from start to finish, great guide, great photo oppertunities. Would recommend to others.

1 Thank Ian M

Wirral
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A 50th birthday present to remember”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I had a full day experience which I thoroughly enjoyed. Andy & Joe our hosts for the day were full of information about the birds , but I confess that it didn't all go in because the birds got most of my attention.I loved being up close & personal with birds as varied as barn owl to Steppe eagle to kookaburra ! I could hardly believe I was walking along in woods with a Harries Hawk on my arm in the afternoon .I was pleased that my husband also had a great day as a spectator as he had paid for the experience for us.He acted as my official photographer as I will want to be reminded about the truly unique experience I had yesterday.

2 Thank jmw1961
Manchester UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A great experience and I was only spectating!”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I bought this for my husband for Xmas last year and we have just visited today in October. He got to fly 5 birds in a small group. I paid extra to spectate and it was definitely worth every penny. He loved it, and I enjoyed watching everyone have fun. The falconer man that hosted us was very informative and warm and made it a great experience for everyone. We will be going back with the kids soon.

2 Thank CKMarple
Oldham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience”
Reviewed 8 October 2011

5 of us went on the Raptor Experience, as a present from my daughter, and had a fabulous time. Mark, our guide for the morning, was very knowledgeable. He was happy to answer all our questions and made sure we had a brilliant time. We 'flew' a barn owl and buzzard. Mark took us under shelter to fly the owl as it was quite windy. Because the buzzard is a larger bird we were able to go in the field. Being able to hold the birds was unforgettable but you need to remember your camera (and take it in turns to snap away). There are many other things to do while you are there... craft shops, artist studio, pottery, clothing (for kids and adults) and their own brewery!! If you want to make a full day of it, there are a couple of places to eat too. We will definately go back again.

4 Thank Jan I
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great birthday present”
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Would recommend this to anyone I had a lovely morning even with a little rain The birds were fabulous and the guide a budding comedian but certainly knew his stuff.

Visited September 2011