Very quiet setting being behind the adjacent pub/restaurant and therefore insulated from traffic noise from the main road. Exceptionally friendly and helpful local ladies on reception. New flat screen TV's in rooms, although they do encroach a bit on the desk top space if you need to spread out paperwork to work with. Maybe would ask for a room at back next time as those overlooking the front suffer from people from the pub returning to their cars oblivious to how close they are to people trying to get a nights sleep. With the Travelodge at Lymm Services having recently ceased trading, this is a suitable nearby alternative for touring the area, if you can get the £29 rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwich Sandiway is a quiet,friendly hotel with ample complimentary parking located off the A556, linking Manchester and Chester. Situated next to the Bluecap public house & restaurant in the heart of the rolling Cheshire countryside, just twelve miles from historical Chester, four miles from Oulton Park race circuit and a stones throw away from peaceful country walks. Within easy reach of the towns of Northwich, Winsford and Warrington enjoying excellent access to the M6 and M56 motorways making it perfect for business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel Northwich
- Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel Cheshire