“Excellent. One of the best.”

Premier Inn Northwich South Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Northwich
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Stayed in quite a few P.I's. This has to be one of the best I've stayed in. Very friendly welcoming staff. Bright clean and modern room. Excellent breakfast. Great overnight stop off. Ticked all the boxes.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 September 2012

My parents stayed here in Northwich South. I live in Winsford and it was convenient to pick them up each morning to have them at my house for the day. THey are aged 85 and 89 and unfortunately cannot stay at my house any longer as my Mother is disbled and cannot go up stairs. So it was a convenient way for them to stay and be able to see all the family as they live in Lytham ST Anne's and it also gave them a break from their own four walls.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Premier Northwich South was a last minute booking over the bank holiday weekend due to a booking error wih another company which was only discovered at 11pm the night before travelling up for a party. As my usual choice of overnight accomodation is Premier Inn I looked on the site and was lucky enough to secure a room, I was saved!!
I have stayed at this Premier Inn before and was very happy last time with the accomodation. There has been expansion since last time I visited and there have been improvments made to the facilities which is all for the good as I had no complaints on my last stay.
I often travel to this part of the country to visit friends and would be more than happy to stay here again. Friendly staff and clean and comfortable rooms with 30mins free wi fi if required and a lovely restaraunt to eat in. whay more can you ask for for under £100. Thank you to all involved in making our stay after a mammoth journey through the Bank Ho;iday traffic. Well done.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2012

my wife, single daughter stayed 2 nights Friday and Saturday and my married daughter and her husband stayed one night whilst attending a wedding. The staff were very friendly and helpful they even booked the evening meal for us at the attached restaurant. the rooms we had #9 and 109 in the newer building were very clean and spacious, well equipped and the beds very comfortable. the slight downside was that the windows had a security devices that prevented them opening more than a couple of inches, so the rooms were hot and the provided fan struggled to cool the rooms. air con would be the only addition needed in the rooms. the breakfast was marvelous, plenty of every thing and all you could eat. our room should be the standard that Premier Inns should strive to attain. my daughter and her husband were in the older building and the rooms were not to this standard or size. overall a great visit

Room Tip: if possible book in the new section, they have better and more modern rooms
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We stayed here for one night enroute to North Wales and cannot fault it in any way. The receptionist was very welcoming and arranged for a jug of water to be brought to our room as it was a very warm day. The room itself was very clean, roomy and modern. The children were pleased that they both had a 'proper bed' to sleep in (unlike the Travelodge on the previous night) Plenty of clean towels and hot water.
Breakfast was great too.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Stayed here for a wedding on 28th July, booked three rooms, we was all put next door to each other which was great and all the rooms where ready on arrival. Room was very clean and comfortable, no completes at all. All the Staff that we met were very polite and helpful. Breakfast on the Sunday was in the Adjacent Woodpecker Building, the food was not disappointing, it was a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere and we was not rushed to leave the building. Would highly recommend and if we have the chance would re-visit for another stay over. Thank you for an excellent stay from all in Rooms 6, 8 & 10

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2012

we only stayed here one night for our friend's wedding. But overall I enjoyed the experince. This is my first time stay with Premier Inn, and I have to said I really suprise- good value of money, excellent customer service.

The lady in reception was very friendly, even though we only stayed there for one night, we saw her a several time, I guess she must had work late and then early shift.

Breakfast service was efficient, staffs are very friendly. The girl who served us was very professional ( didn't get her name) it shows the company did put some great effort on training.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northwich
Travelodge Northwich Lostock Gralam
Wincham Hall Hotel and Gardens
The Swan Tarporley
The Swan Tarporley
#2 of 4 in Tarporley

Been to Premier Inn Northwich South Hotel? Share your experiences!