“Nothing was too much trouble”
Review of White House Manor

White House Manor
Ranked #1 of 2 Prestbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Needed a short break and booked this hotel. With only 12 rooms it was just what we needed. The hotel was charming and a true delight with all the rooms different. We even had a steam spa in our room. We could have opted for breakfast in our room but chose to have it in the lovely conservatory which we had to ourselves on one morning. With beautifully laid tables and fresh produce with silver coffee pots and cutlery it certainly added a touch of the class. The staff were brilliant and nothing was too much trouble to them. I had had an accident before I visited and was walking with a crutch. The first thing I was asked was if I needed any help to get to the room - which I didnt as it was only up a short flight of stairs. The whole experience at this hotel was first class and I wouldnt hesitate to stay there again.. Attention to detail really shone out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cherrub45

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at The White House Manor for 3 nights whilst visiting the area and the hotel was superb!! The building is charming from the outside, set in a very nice location in Prestbury. We stayed in the Miverna room on the top floor and this was impeccably decorated with a Turkish steam room to boot!! The room was comfortable and quiet which provided the perfect opportunity for us to relax and unwind after our days out. The staff could not have been more helpful and the Breakfast brought to the room was excellent!! I can highly recommend this hotel for anyone who happens to be visiting Prestbury or anywhere nearby - you won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Clean,comfortable, spacious room -very nicely decorated with all facilities. friendly, helpful staff, lovely garden and conservatory where breakfast can be taken - excellent cooked breakfast .would recommend and certainly stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was a truly wonderful find on a budget in the north of England. Sadly I was staying there on business and couldn't enjoy the hotel and the local area as much as I'd have liked but this was a beautiful place with antique furniture in a lovely location with staff who were very friendly and helpful. The honesty bar is a nice touch and the breakfast was lovely. I would definitely go back for pleasure when I'm next in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our 2nd visit to the hotel this year and again it was superb and just what we wanted - highly recommended in a great location.

The
Aphrodite room was quality with breakfast in the room a nice touch.

Drinks in the conservatory is also a nice was to start the afternoon/evening.

Can highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Lovely place, the staff are very nice, we stayed in the Aphrodite Suite which was lovely , comfortable & clean. It was our 1st Anniversary & although we only stayed one night, it was a very nice touch to find a 'Happy Anniversary' card along with the Pink Fizz and red petals in the shape of a heart on the bed when we arrived. We had the continental breakfast which was extensive & filling. You must try their porridge ..... Excellent!! I would also recommend taking a walk to the 'Chocolate Box' tea shop in the village to enjoy a cup of tea & a variety of delicious cakes or chocolates. For an evening meal or a drink we went to the Bulls Head and we weren't disappointed; steak was superb & the service excellent.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel had been a recommend to me and I could most certainly recommend it to anybody. The attention to detail in all aspects of the hotel was amazing, The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful but are not intrusive. The card signed by the hotel and 'pink fizz' was a lovely touch. We opted for full english in our room and it was beautiful. The whole experience was wonderful and we will most def be visiting again .

1  Thank Lisa S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prestbury
2 mi away
#3 of 5 in Wilmslow
Mottram Hall
Mottram Hall
#1 of 1 in Mottram St. Andrew

Been to White House Manor? Share your experiences!