“A hidden gem!”

Symphony Restaurant Bar & Grill sandbach
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Renowned throughout Cheshire and Staffordshire for its quality food and wine, Sandbach's Symphony Restaurant is a coolly casual grill style restaurant with a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. Split over two levels with a terrace for al fresco dining, Symphony provides comfortable surroundings in which to enjoy a la carte and grill dining plus set menus and an express selection perfect for early evenings and lunches. Incorporating fresh, local ingredients dishes are simple with a modern twist and emphasis on quality and flavour, every one cooked to order. With live music regularly performed in the restaurant���s laid back bar area and a wide range of wines and spirits, you can continue your night in Symphony style even after dessert.
Crewe, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Cafe Symphony is such a find! I had been once before for an event and the food was absolutely delicious as well as being affordable. We had decided that we wanted to eat out somewhere different as we were celebrating a special occasion and I suggested Cafe Symphony. Everything was excellent. Service with a smile, a full and varied menu to suit each pocket, lovely atmosphere and we left very happy customers. We were the last ones to leave in the end and we didn't feel rushed at all. Far from it, the staff were happy to talk to us. A lovely friendly, family feel and a great little independent venue. A must if you are in the area!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Natalie P

Chester, United Kingdom
“Back to its very good standard”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Good to see symphony's previous owners are back. The ownership in between was a bit of a disaster. The food, once again, is very good. Very good choice, at reasonable prices. The service, from very cheerful staff is excellent. It's not cordon blue, but for what you pay, it's excellent. I recommend it highly.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank James190764
Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Best value for money”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

One of many good restaurants in Sandbach. The choice may not be extensive but large enough to go each day of the week and you won't need to choose the same dish two days on the run. The dishes are well presented and tasty, the staff are very pleasant and cheerful and if you park in the main car par in the centre of the small historic town you will only need to walk a 100 yards. They cater for singles, couples, families and larger parties. Book a dinner and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Mothers Day”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My daughter had spent a long time planning where to take us all for a mothers day meal and my sister had recommended Café Symphony. Due to work commitments we had to book in for 6.30pm and my husband had to leave for work at 9.30pm. We arrived on time and were left in the small bar area for a long time as our table was being used, this was not the best start as it was busy and difficult to hold a conversation as there were 10 in our party.We were given menus while we were waiting but not asked to order We eventually ordered but we had a very long wait and our starters didn’t arrive until 8pm, mine was very burnt so was returned to the kitchen and to be honest I couldn’t be bothered to wait to have another made as this would hold up the main meals and they didn't have any more of my started left anyway . My son had ordered medium rare steak which was practically mooing, again he was starving so just ate it. My son-in law had ordered potatoes and vegetables’ with his gammon and this arrived with chips and salad, again he wouldn’t say due to being hungry and having to wait. The staff had clearly realised this and brought them out just as he was finishing his meal. We also had to remind staff that the gammon came with onion rings. My daughter had a piece of plastic in her salad which she showed to a member of staff. We were offered a complimentary drink or desert each which most of us didn’t have. I had eaton mess which came with a couple of strawberries on the top and in a glass dish, after seeing mine 2 others said they would have the same. Theirs came in a pudding bowl with no strawberries, I asked why and eventually some were brought out. This ended up being a very rushed meal which wasn’t enjoyable, we had to leave for my husband to go to work and leave others still eating. I e-mailed to complain and was told that we would be given a full refund, I thanked the manager but no refund arrived after 4 weeks I sent a message on Facebook to be told that we weren't getting a refund and they had donated the money to charity and the reason for everything was due to a disabled person being on the table before us! I asked how this had caused all the mess up and as of yet not had a reply. Will not be visiting again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Sarah M
Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We went for Sunday lunch, well 5.30, with two of our children. There was a great buzzy atmosphere when we arrived. We had decided to go for the special Sunday Lunch offer, £5 for a roast dinner including a glass of wine, or other drink. The roast was a trio of ham pork and beef and was delicious, there was plenty of meat on the plate. the glass of wine was a decent size. The girls chose of the express menu, which was also £5 Inc a drink. They had chicken and mushroom pie, which I was to.d was deicious, I didnt get chance to try as they ate it all. If I had to be really picky I would say a little more veg would have been good, but that is being very picky. All in all great value, and we will definitely be going back.

• Visited May 2014