I went to this hotel for one night with my children to give them a bit of a treat. They loved it. The room was lovely and I felt very comfortable taking my children into the pub for a meal in the evening. It was very cosy in there and the menu was great. The kids menu is fabulous as it is just that bit more creative without putting them off with anything too extreme. The puddings are really gorgeous! I would have had a slightly better nights sleep if the person above hadn't left their bathroom light/extractor on. The complimentary breakfast was good, with plenty of options and a nice environment again. I would definitely recommend this place for eating out and/or accommodation for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bears Head is conveniently located just off J17 of the M6 and not far from Holmes Chapel. The hotel is convenient for Knutsford and Crewe. Each of our 25 rooms has a refreshing shower, a desk to work at, Wifi in every room, telephone and modem services, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen digital TV and a comfortable bed. Breakfast is a complimentary continental buffet, however there is a cooked breakfast available and an additional charge and is served in the Bears Head Vintage Inn next door. We are coveniently positioned for attactions such as Alton Towers,Joderal Bank and also Chester Zoo. We are also within a short journey of Manchester International Airport and for shopping trips to the Trafford Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Sandbach Homes Chapel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bears Head Innkeepers Hotel Sandbach
- Innkeeper's Lodge Sandbach Homes Chapel Cheshire