We visited the Blue Planet Aquarium (Shark Dive) at Ellesmere Port one day and the Trafford Centre the following day - both are within half an hour drive so ideal for an overnight stop over if you are in the area. Situated just of the M6 at junction 19 we booked two rooms, both were clean and reasonably well furnished although room 3 is a bit on the small size for a double room. Room 5 on the other hand was large in comparison. The food in the bar was very good and reasonably priced if you wanted stakes etc., then these were more expensive but not extortionate. Because of the close location to the motorway there was some traffic noise which diminished as the night went on, If in the area again we would have no issues in booking again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality food, drink, accommodation and service in the traditional way. We offer comfortable, cared for rooms, friendly faces and value for money that you only find in a well-run, privately owned establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Windmill at Tabley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill At Tabley Hotel Tabley
- Windmill At Tabley Cheshire