“Just amazing”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Just amazing”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Went out for an hour in a Discovery. I was staying at Peckforton Castle & had no reservation. I went to the office at 9am and was booked for 1pm the same day. Really friendly staff.

The instructor, Ed, was really good - took me on a route I could handle but would push my limited experience & challenge me. He taught me things about Land Rover & off-road driving in general. A really friendly and knowledgeable instructor.

Seriously amazing experience - ask or Ed as your instruction.

I will be going again soon.

Visited July 2014

Ludlow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very helpful staff, couldn't have been friendlier but also knowledgeable and professional. Our instructor Andy was great. The course was varied with plenty of challenges especially the quarry area. A brilliant day out, we would go back tomorrow.

Visited May 2014
Wakefield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Plain and simple - Fantastic!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice calm relaxing day. Couldn't do enough for us in terms of opportunities to test the vehicles we wanted in the conditions that were well thought through and prepared. Vehicles were spotless and well prepared. The staff were and are some of the best in terms of client care. would go back every day given the opportunity!

Visited May 2014
Buxton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Staff were fab! Loved every second! Only complaint is that we cant actually afford one!! Special thanks to Anneka who was so helpful when I booked!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dawn A
Stalybridge
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“A Great Time”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We went here with my daughter for her 21st birthday. We were allowed into the back of the Land Rover Defender she drove, but she could have had the choice of Freelanders or Rang Rovers as well. It was a brilliant time at a lovely place which she thoroughly enjoyed

Visited February 2014