“What an experience”

Tokyo, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What an experience”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Wonderful learning experience with our top class instructor ED...Ed certainly showed me how to drive a Defender 90 with loads of tips and guidance, one the best learning experiences I have
had. I'm now saving like mad for my level 1 and 2 before the Defender disappears....
The location can only be described as breathtaking..
Many thanks to the friendly knowledgeable staff at Land Rover Cheshire..

Liverpool, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Truly was a fantastic experience”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Booked a range rover sport for our half day experience, the day before Anneka called to tell me it was out of service but she would rebook another day, as I had booked the night before to stay at the castle hotel( which was fab) she offered us an alternative drive in a defender was a little bit deflated but didn't last long after our guide and tutor Nigel took us on a fantastic,enjoyable journey through the forest of peck fronton through all kinds of terrain marvellous day for all four including our ten year old grandson capped off a great pre weekend activity would recommend the experience too all novice and professional driver, think you know it all you will definitely know about off road driving after this from start to finish including all aspects from booking to end of test coffee very professional,friendly, knowledgable and good company must do this if you get the chance great present for someone close to you totally enjoyable experience many thanks too all

1 Thank meadowspete
Manchester, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Just amazing”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Went out for an hour in a Discovery. I was staying at Peckforton Castle & had no reservation. I went to the office at 9am and was booked for 1pm the same day. Really friendly staff.

The instructor, Ed, was really good - took me on a route I could handle but would push my limited experience & challenge me. He taught me things about Land Rover & off-road driving in general. A really friendly and knowledgeable instructor.

Seriously amazing experience - ask or Ed as your instruction.

I will be going again soon.

Ludlow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very helpful staff, couldn't have been friendlier but also knowledgeable and professional. Our instructor Andy was great. The course was varied with plenty of challenges especially the quarry area. A brilliant day out, we would go back tomorrow.

Visited May 2014
Wakefield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Plain and simple - Fantastic!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice calm relaxing day. Couldn't do enough for us in terms of opportunities to test the vehicles we wanted in the conditions that were well thought through and prepared. Vehicles were spotless and well prepared. The staff were and are some of the best in terms of client care. would go back every day given the opportunity!

Visited May 2014