“Great atmosphere.”

Price range: US$5 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vibrant fresh modern Restaurant and bar serving interesting and tasty Italian food. Our italian chef Ciccio has a large experience in the food industry and his pizza's are just like in italy. We have our own pretty bed and breakfast above for guests to stay as well as a bustling bar scene serving fine wine and beers. Eat over looking the stunning views of Cheshire countryside to our rear on our al fresco dining deck. We think we have something for everyone so give us a try and visit Tarporley one of Cheshires most stunning villages winning a number of Britain in bloom awards as well as Channel 5's best UK village.
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I visited Etc in Tarporley on Thursday night (29th June) for a meal on our special occasion. We have been before and taken advantage of some of the deal offers. This time we ate from the brand new menu.
Etc must now be my favourite place to eat, I cannot explain what is is exactly but we are always made to feel very welcome by the lovely staff and feel so at home in the relaxed atmosphere of the place.
Now to the food! Our meals were first class my wife had spaghetti carbonara, simple but delicous and I had Filetto Rossini which was simply the best steak dish I have ever eaten. Following the taking of our order, the Chef came to our table to report he had no pate left for my dish but he said he would devise another topping with some parma ham. I said I was happy to leave it to him. I am glad I did as it was absolutely mouthwateringly good!!
We will definitely be going back....... again and again and again.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Was really disappointed with this restaurant. Staff were very friendly however service was slow and food was not great. Other people were complaining and in fairness they were given meals on the house, however it just wasn't a good experience and I would not return

3 Thank LE127
Cheshire
“good food.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We enjoyed a Sunday lunch here. The staff were lovely and friendly and though very busy we found the service to be fine.
Some might have found the Sunday lunch menu limited , but my husband and I found that we had suficient choice and the standard of the food was good.
We would eat there again, though more likely 0n an evening.

1 Thank ruianCheshire
Sheffield
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Service was excellent and the quality of food was good too. Plenty to choose from and not too expensive.

• Visited April 2014
Wirral
“Improving all the time”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Had a great meal tonight. Excellent service. Been a few times since it opened and has become better each time.