“Perfect location for wedding” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Everglades Park Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BEST WESTERN Everglades Park Hotel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Widnes
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had my wedding reception at the Everglades on 7 June and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning their wedding.
The staff are extremely helpful and polite. The wedding planner Amy was just brilliant and thought of everything. She is absolutely lovely and really made our day smooth and hassle free. Every detail was thought of and she was always on hand in the months leading
up to the wedding.
The food was lovely! And we received many complements from our guests.
The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. As many of our guests booked a room, it was great waking up and having breakfast with them in the morning.
I would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning their wedding. I was so happy with the service and our guests have all said what a wonderful time they had.
Great value for money!

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DanQuinton, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Everglades Park Hotel, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for your review and thank you for letting us be part of your special day. I am pleased that you enjoyed it and that all your guests did too. From myself and all the staff again, a massive congratulations and best wishes for the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Durham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Positives - location, comfortable king-size bed, good wi-fi, good food with ample portions. Negative - poor shower power, bar/lounge used for wedding party, wedding party returned to bedrooms late and noisly. Good location for all parts of Merseyside - used train easily to access Liverpool

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed the majority of your stay, at the hotel we try to allocate rooms to avoid noise to non-party guests so I apologise for any noise you experienced. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist, as I was a lone traveller she asked me if I was here for a party and I told her I had travelled up from Birmingham and was meeting up for a birthday party at St Basils. She offered to book me a taxi but if I wanted to leave it until I was ready to just come to reception and it would only be a 5 minute wait. I was very happy with my room, considering I was booked at the same weekend as 2 wedding receptions - my room was very big with a lovely balcony and and a lovely outlook. Room had everything I needed hairdryer (small but powerful) Iron and ironing board, body wash ) forgot mine, and tissues in the bedroom. A very comfortable bed - nice and clean. And considering the hotel was full very quiet. Very nice location too. I didn't have breakfast as I have a difficult diet so decided to gve that a miss - also as a lone traveller didn't really want to sit alone to eat, but I understand room service would have been available. All in all I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I would recommend Room 220, lovely view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you found our staff both welcoming and friendly and that the room and all it's amenities were good. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

A very clean warm welcome hotel. Staff very pleasant and helpfull. Food excellant. Bar area very nice with helpfull bar staff. Room clean bed very good with clean sheets. Shower over bath needs to be more practicle. Other than that an excellent hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us, and that the staff and food were excellent and I will pass on your comments to the staff. With regards to the showers we are in the process of working our way around and re-doing them so hopefully when you next stay this will be much improved. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Bury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have stayed at the hotel previously and once again all I can say is what a brilliant stay we had. The rooms were bright, clean and comfortable and the staff were courteous and welcoming. I would like to thank Rachel on reception for all her help, nothing was too much trouble, as well as the managerial staff who made us feel like returning friends.

An excellent hotel well worth the money can't fault it!!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review, it was great to welcome you back again and I am glad that we again provided you with an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon and I will pass your kind comments onto the staff.
newtown
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My room ( 228 ) was large, very clean, excellent for 3 star. The staff were very friendly & helpful.... A very good experience all round, and a nice surprise, as I expected the usual "dormitory" atmosphere. I would recommend this Hotel and will certainly visit again !

Room Tip: If you value peace, ask for a room at the rear.... Away from the car park,
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you found the room, staff and atmosphere good. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again very soon.
York, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

From booking the hotel to staying and leaving, the staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble, I have to point at that Amy on reception was the principle one we dealt with, so much of this praise must go to her. Best receptionist we've ever crossed paths with and we've travelled the world.
Hotel a bit tired but clean. Food in restaurant below average, but breakfast was good.

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DanQuinton, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Everglades Park Hotel, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for you review, I will pass on your comments to Amy and the rest of the team and we hope to welcome you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Widnes
The Hillcrest Hotel Widnes
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,366 reviews
Campanile Runcorn
Campanile Runcorn
#3 of 3 in Runcorn

Been to BEST WESTERN Everglades Park Hotel? Share your experiences!