“My kids love this place!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Crazy Club

Crazy Club
Ranked #15 of 18 things to do in Widnes
Warrington, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“My kids love this place!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My kids love this place! Great little place.gets packed out so must be popular.plenty of seating considering its only a small play area.staff are always more than welcoming and friendly.very reasonably priced entrance fee . However the food is quite expensive and a bit cheap tasting. Great hot drinks though.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Nicola C

Widnes, United Kingdom
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Try elsewhere first”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Service is very very poor - foods just average and drinks expensive - for me and my family its got nothing for us -- will never go back - not worth the money

Visited December 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“GETTING WORSE”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This place is awful and very dangerous. Everywhere is filthy, the baby walkers should be dumped they are disgusting and I was not surprised that they were not being used by anyone. The one toilet was flooded with tissue all over the floor, children where using ride ons to go down the slide not only is this dangerous for the child on the bike it's also a hazard for thr other children using the slide, when the manager was informed this was happening she simply shrugged her shoulders and carried on making coffee. Another member of staff told me "we are not responsible for the children". Well I don't know who was supposed to be responsible as they were admitting children without adults and I watched one child who was there with his sister aged around 13 try to strangle an 18 month old. It was complete bedlam and I'm surprised they haven't been shut down.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank laura56283
“Dirty and understaffed”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

The one toilet is like something out if trainspotting! There's never any staff on the door which concerns me about children's safety. No sign in procedure evident and always seems filthy!

Visited August 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“OK for a soft play”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The Crazy Club has an unusual setting for a childs soft play area - right next to a bar, within the same building, which is a little odd. The actual soft play are is fine - fairly clean and quite a decent space. Tuesday mornings are £2 for toddlers (not in the school holidays) so thast when I would take my children, as the price feels about right. I personally wouldn't bother with the food - its quite poor. The staff seam quite distant. To sum it up - its an ok place for the kids to run off some energy for an hour or two - but leave before lunch time!

Visited June 2013