“Great food.”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Runcorn, United Kingdom
“Great food.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I always have the chinese banquet from here the food is delicious and you get plenty so much so that when we order the banquet by the timw we have eat the soup and starts I am full so we save the rest for the next day.
The service is brill. If they deliver and forget something they are very quick to get the food to you.
I will be going back...again!

• Visited April 2014

Widnes
“Beautiful Takeaway”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway via online app, what a nice change to get a decent chinese for once. The biggest problem i have with chinese takeaway in the Wid is that most of them are just chippys that do a bad chinese menu, you get the odd exception - like Mayflower, Dickson Street, Star Moon, Kam Lee, IMO these are chinese takeaways.
Ive not been the Mayflower that much since it changed from the Man Sang due to not living near the town centre, ive had to put up with other watered down chinese meals from local chippys. I had a set meal for 1 and 1/4 of duck with pancakes, sweet & sour chicken with fried rice was the main in my set meal & it all tasted beautiful, fresh & decent, I will now be using here alot more, gr8 food, quick delivery.

cheshire
“Not the best”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

We have been going mayflower for years. But lately the chips are minging. Very hard and overcooked. We ask for salt and vinegar on and they never ever put it on. The curry doesnt taste nice very bland. The fishcakes are a joke very small and just one mouthful.

• Visited August 2013
Speke liverpool
“Nice little Chinese”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Have had a few meals for here but the last time was the best meal it just gets better and better love it x

Visited September 2013
“Always regret eating here”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I must have food amnesia. Every time I go to mayflower I think I won't go there again but I never learn. Today I've been served chips that seem like yesterday's chips reheated, they can now do one I'll never go back. Service is friendly, food is terrible.

• Visited July 2013