“terrible”

Ranked #88 of 108 Restaurants in Widnes
Widnes, United Kingdom
“terrible”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

numerous complaints to make, first the restaurant was dirty with many tables not cleared or wiped down despite it not being busy and three members of staff standing behind the tills chatting. When I went to the till they waited a couple of minutes finishing their conversation before one of them acknowledged I was their. I ordered a kids meal with the burger option. We got our food (missing the yogurt at first) and my 4 year old son opened his burger to find it was not a kids burger with tomato sauce on, instead it had mayo on, not too bad you might think but my son is allergic to eggs. I went to the desk and told the staff, a guy apologised to me but then went behind the grill to tell some one who just laughed that they had given mayo by mistake to someone who was allergic to it. Not impressed at.

• Visited April 2014

Widnes, United Kingdom
“KFC Widnes now revied and its OK”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

KFC Widnes has never been very good, but for some reason its been turned around and the quality has improved a lot, you can tell its now busy where before it was empty most of the time.

• Visited October 2013