“Excellent Food, Ambience, Amazing Night”

Desii Indian Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 109 Restaurants in Widnes
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Visited Desii as a large party of 30. I have to say the restaurant was full but the sevice and food was Amazing!!!! I have to say on behalf of everyone 'THANK YOU' and we all cannot wait to come back. Desii you will be seeing alot ME!

3  Thank Sarah c
There are newer reviews for Desii Indian Cuisine

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent warm and friendly atmosphere. Staff very attentive and quick service even though it was a busy night. Food was great. The waiter even asked how hot I wanted my Vindaloo. Good value deals at certain times. Can't fault it. Have been back a few times and every time is a consistently good. The owner even came and asked us if everything was ok and noticed we'd visited a few times. Well done Desaii's

3  Thank bowlerboy67
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Had an amazing evening with my friends, the food was absolutely lovely plus the £9.95 offer was on! The staffs were really friendly, I would say excellent service! Anddd we got the chance to meet the chef :)

3  Thank Hayleyfie1234
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I'd eaten here many years ago and not thought that much of the place. On the recommendation of others, decided to give it another try. Wish I hadn't bothered. Staff were slow and uninterested, failing to get a simple drinks order of 4 cobras wrong and when corrected we were looked at as if it were our fault. On recieving our starters I noticed a hair on the plate, I discreetly called the waiter over and informed him. He apologised and I was given a fresh starter. However, the waiter that served said starter stood there and loudly declared twice that their chef had short hair and it couldn't possibly be his. I stated that I knew it didn't belong to myself as on trying to remove it I realised it was actually underneath the food (which had only just been put on the table) He walked away saying very loudly that it was a "female hair." Found this to be disgusting behaviour and caused a terrible atmosphere. We opted for the set menu, which would be good value for money if the main wasn't so bland. The service overall was unfriendly and extremely slow, made worse as we were only one of 3/4 tables in the place at any one time. We had to ask twice for the bill. Even after one member of the party had walked over to the bar to request it, there was no immediate rush to give it to us. Safe to say we didn't leave a tip. Friendliness and manners cost nothing. Certainly won't be returning.

1  Thank ashelizzy
Reviewed 17 February 2014

After booking a a valentines meal at the Desi restaurant I was very happy that we were able to book a table a few days before Valentines day. My family have ate here since 2008 and have always spoke highly of the food and service. Myself and now, fiancé could not of wished for a better experience on our special day. Thank you so much . Highly recommended.

4  Thank Bandit6