“Great food, great hospitality”
Review of The King William IV Pub - CLOSED

The King William IV Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great hospitality”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great evening meal here: portions were generous and the food was well cooked and tasty. The service was friendly and efficient. Would go back if we lived closer. Even my hubby was full after the meal, and that's rare!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Millom, United Kingdom
“Steak Heaven”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The steaks here are unbeatable, whether you go for a 200g or the massive 1.5kg they are always cooked to perfection with a portion of delicious home made chips.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ScottMoss
“Great if your a meat lover”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Nice cosy pub a little dated the meals are good quality and value, limiting if your a vegetarian as meats crawl the menue and no vegetable which I love when out for an evening meal.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank slater1984
Barry v, Owner at The King William IV Pub, responded to this review, 27 September 2014
This is the first time I've responded to a review. People are entitled to their opinion.However since you mentioned something which is clearly incorrect and ultimately can effect my business I feel it import to point out your mistake.
Yes we do concentrate on meat,but there is a vegetarian option on the menu,and from time to time we do have vegetarians specials.
We have vegetarians who keep coming back,and believe me they don't have rump.
I hope I haven't offended you,but its always good to get your facts right when posting a review which can have a negative impact on the business you are reviewing.
Peacehaven, United Kingdom
“The steak 😍”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best steaks I've ever had! I would definatly recommend eating here. The whole meal was fantastic and quick service too!

2 Thank harveylolamumma
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The best steak I've ever tasted!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I've never had a steak quite like it! Beautiful flavour and texture! The chips were proper chips! If we lived closer I'd definitely be visiting often, it was lovely. Friendly staff and wonderful food.

• Visited August 2014