We left Ravenglass on the steam train and heard there was a good pub at the end of the line. Very welcoming good selection on menu and special board too. Hubby had crab cakes which he said was delicious. I had scallops which were also fresh and very tasty. The only thing we were disappointed with was the fact we had a sandwich at Ravenglass station before hand. We would have liked to have more. We will defo return with family in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brook House Inn offers an ideal base from which to explore the many contrasts of the Lake District. Family owned country Inn and restaurant serving imaginative food, real ales and over 170 malt whiskies. AA 4* Inn Award winning food and beer, West Cumbria Camra pub of the year 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Brook House Inn and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook House Inn And Restaurant Hotel Eskdale
- Brook House Inn And Restaurant Eskdale, Lake District, Cumbria