Visited Gosforth Hall Inn for an evening meal. Had heard rumour that the pies were all home made. So we gave them a try. I had a Venison and Haggis my wife had Steak and Mushroom. I must congratulate the Chef, Your Pies are fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gosforth Hall is a rare find of a 350 year old Grade II* listed building operating as a warm and inviting Inn - offering 24 en-suite bedrooms, a pub with very well kept real ales and a menu offering a choice of dishes including Rod's homemade and well respected pies. Located in the centre of Gosforth and on the gateway to the Wasdale Valley, the Hall is well positioned for Walkers, Climbers and divers. Workington, Eskdale, St Bees and Seascale golf courses are located on the West Coast of Cumbria and with 13 twin en-suite bedrooms, the Hall offers an ideal base for large golfing groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Gosforth Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosforth Hall Hotel Gosforth
- Gosforth Hall Inn Cumbria